• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer 2018 transfer thread

I'd take Martial + Luke shaw for alder in a straight swap I think Luke will hit the ground running, but martial would be sitting on the bench for a while more. Both I feel will come good with the right coach.

Sent from my SM-T825Y using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

10 million Euros seems very low for Moussa - I’d expect more for Sissoko.

It does, though he's injury prone and turns 31 before next season starts. If thats the money on offer I'd rather keep him as part of a slightly larger squad given that when fit he's a beast.

If he does go to Inter, you can gaurantee that we'll draw them in a 'group of death' (they're in pot 4) and he'll have a stormer against us

It does, though he's injury prone and turns 31 before next season starts. If thats the money on offer I'd rather keep him as part of a slightly larger squad given that when fit he's a beast.

If he does go to Inter, you can gaurantee that we'll draw them in a 'group of death' (they're in pot 4) and he'll have a stormer against us

Inter are pretty poor at the moment

And re Perisic, I have no idea what Poch would do with an orthodox tricky winger, considering he has never played with wingers

Agree with this.

Perisic never really tickled my fancy (Kenneth Williams face here or something). I don't think he is as good as the players we already have.

Unless they are a truly exceptional player(e.g. Bale) or will likely become one (e.g. Pulisic) then we should keep our powder dry.

Is he any good?

No.

Well, he *might* be one day, but Ajax fans aren't very impressed with the hype around him - he flatters to deceive, more often than not. Of course, he's still young, so that is to be expected, but I don't think he's going to hit the heights his dad did.

Plus, he has Mino Raiola as an agent, which makes the possibility of us signing him as close to zero as humanly possible. We might make the effort to deal with Raiola for a generational talent (like De Ligt, perhaps), and even then it would be a massive, massive risk that could destroy the club. For an iffier youngster like Kluivert? No f*cking way.

Back