• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

Im not particularly worried about him leaving although I do think theres a remote possibility. Was just a response to Gazza's point thats all...

It's a presser to promote the book. The publishers would be really tinkled off if they spent all of their time talking about Madrid rather than the book.

It's a presser to promote the book. The publishers would be really tinkled off if they spent all of their time talking about Madrid rather than the book.
I know, but saying 'This isnt the right time in my career for Madrid' would have ended any potential discussion would it not? A lot more so than being vague like he has been....

I know, but saying 'This isnt the right time in my career for Madrid' would have ended any potential discussion would it not? A lot more so than being vague like he has been....

I think that it is a little much to want him to want to say something specific (and one that would make it look like he thinks he's not good enough now).

I think that he has made it pretty clear that he's staying. That should be enough.

Joachim Loew on Real Madrid link: “I can completely rule it out. Real Madrid will find a good replacement”

That’s the way to do it

I think that it is a little much to want him to want to say something specific (and one that would make it look like he thinks he's not good enough now).

I think that he has made it pretty clear that he's staying. That should be enough.
Without seeing the interview I dont really want to comment. I doubt hes going to leave, but I wouldnt say hes made it pretty clear hes staying from those quotes....

Joachim Loew on Real Madrid link: “I can completely rule it out. Real Madrid will find a good replacement”

That’s the way to do it

Different people, different styles. What matter is the end result.

Without seeing the interview I dont really want to comment. I doubt hes going to leave, but I wouldnt say hes made it pretty clear hes staying from those quotes....

He's been as clear as Poch ever is. The people having a meltdown now are the same ones doing the same at the end of last season. There is nothing that he could say that would reassure them.

Nothing he says or does would end speculation and you all better get used to it because as long as we are doing well he will be linked away
Of course, same as the players. But Real Madrid is always the most concerning one because that is the one that really does have that pull. Even PSG doesnt overly concern me....

He's been as clear as Poch ever is. The people having a meltdown now are the same ones doing the same at the end of last season. There is nothing that he could say that would reassure them.
Im not sure theres much of a meltdown going on in here? Some natural concerns, but I dont really see anyone crying that he is leaving - just accepting that he could be tempted, and his quotes arent overly comforting those fears even though I think youre right in that Poch is just being his usual coy self....

Im not sure theres much of a meltdown going on in here? Some natural concerns, but I dont really see anyone crying that he is leaving - just accepting that he could be tempted, and his quotes arent overly comforting those fears even though I think youre right in that Poch is just being his usual coy self....

I assume that you have G3 on mute ;)

Nice for him to come out and say it, then Real can hire their flavour of the month, and we can move on with some transfer business. :)

Back