• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

They are a Commonwealth country too and I think have some preferential rights through that as well.

We are not allowed to change immigration rules even with commonwealth countries due to European human rights laws.

The way Isarel behaves we should be kicking them out of the commonwealth anyway.

Bates talking about chelsea in the article you posted
Just wondered what context you were quoting that bit.

It's funny reading that quote and then also the bit i quoted from Bates about 'why they didn't speak up'. Young lads in a sea of racists....yep i'm gonna stick my head up above the parapet.

Why deflect anything towards the victims, its not on them. And if all of football was racist, it doesn't make it right. Conversely, it's not like there's a queue round the block of similar cases.

Just wondered what context you were quoting that bit.

It's funny reading that quote and then also the bit i quoted from Bates about 'why they didn't speak up'. Young lads in a sea of racists....yep i'm gonna stick my head up above the parapet.

Why deflect anything towards the victims, its not on them. And if all of football was racist, it doesn't make it right. Conversely, it's not like there's a queue round the block of similar cases.
Found it amazing he was admitting all that, would like to know the first official thing they did to combat it, rather than his arm round the shoulder anecdote.

We are not allowed to change immigration rules even with commonwealth countries due to European human rights laws.

The way Isarel behaves we should be kicking them out of the commonwealth anyway.

Israel is an independent sovereign state of which I happen to be a citizen. It is not a commonwealth country.

Unfortunately, they've become too much of a brand to do that, and if abramovitch calls it a day, I'm sure someone even richer will probably come in. Fingers crossed though!

Really? Not actually all that many supporters - well, not compared with us or Woolwich - and tainted by the historic racism, not in the CL any more . . . Not obviously an attractive project for a labour of love.

Someone richer may come in and milk the TV money for a few years, Kroenke-style, but that would be all to the good.

Back