• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Apparently 1 June (Thursday) is the latest we can switch to play 18/19 at Wembley, as the fixtures come out to weeks after that (15/6).

Of course it will be ready.

MACE are professionals.

Massive penalty clauses are in place.

They haven’t invested a billion man-hours to miss the deadline by 3 weeks.

Think of the PR.

They can always speed up if needed, the materials are ready at the goods yard

Of course it will be ready.

MACE are professionals.

Massive penalty clauses are in place.

They haven’t invested a billion man-hours to miss the deadline by 3 weeks.

Think of the PR.

They can always speed up if needed, the materials are ready at the goods yard

Levy confirmed no penalties in place

The reason I believe it will be done on time or with minor delays at worst is we would have to advise the local authorities if we go beyond our CDM period and plan. That wound be a public record

I was told by a mate after the arse game w were 26 weeks late.... I did then have to explain to this guy claiming he is from Mace that he is talking dribble which he didn’t like

Levy confirmed no penalties in place

The reason I believe it will be done on time or with minor delays at worst is we would have to advise the local authorities if we go beyond our CDM period and plan. That wound be a public record

I was told by a mate after the arse game w were 26 weeks late.... I did then have to explain to this guy claiming he is from Mace that he is talking dribble which he didn’t like
Seems like there’s a heck of a lot “experts” who work there who know exactly how many weeks late we are. It’s a new form of ITK.

Seems like there’s a heck of a lot “experts” who work there who know exactly how many weeks late we are. It’s a new form of ITK.

The problem is, every street corner has a man from Mace

CroppedImage710440-mace-case.jpg

I've got morals.

Well thy typically have a qualification in their area of expertise (not that you don’t)

I even heard a local lad where I live claim Donna Cullen told him we’re really behind... (she lives about 3 miles form me). When I challenged him as to why she would say that he didn’t have an answer, shock horror

Beavers over Badgers. :mad:

Its good they've gone for a local brewer. The association with Tanglefoot might have been a bad idea.

Back