• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Isn't far off from being undroppable. Has some flaws to iron out, but on his day he is one of the cleanest hitters of the ball I've ever seen.

I think when fresh and on form, he's an amazing player.

My opinion is there are moments when he seems flat/knackered in the season, seems like he's one of our players who could benefit from just a little more rotation.

Harry is getting better all the time with his left. He and Eriksen are very very good

The thing with Son is he is naturally good with both. He hits the target with both feet from distance on a regular basis. It's quite something
Go and watch all of Kane's goals last season, you will be surprised.
I was.

Isn't far off from being undroppable. Has some flaws to iron out, but on his day he is one of the cleanest hitters of the ball I've ever seen.

The problem is his good games are 11/10 and his awful ones are -1/10, it seems there's little inbetween and often his out of form spells can be 5-10 games. I love him when on form but he needs to work on his consistency, also needs to learn to stop dribbling so much. Every time he tries to go round the outside and get a cross in or play some delicate build up it goes wrong. Fantastic player though and seems he's happy to rotate which is great for us but would we be better off with someone who plays 7/10 every week instead? Tough decision but I think he needs another season with us at least.

worldcupcovers_asia.jpg

http://time.com/5304467/son-heung-min-world-cup/

Back