• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2017/18

I think it's entirely relevant.

It's right to hate John Terry, it's right to hate Lee Bowyer and Luis Suarez.

It's just as right to hate the pigfudger too.
not going to continue this debate

I feel in this game, if neither side take the initiative, it's going to be cagey all the way to the end

Real Madrid really took over the last ten minutes of that half. It always seems like if you can stop Liverpool scoring in the first 60 minutes of a game, they run out of ideas and out of puff. With the quality Madrid have on the bench, I fancy them to win this after the 60 minute mark.

How I would love it if Bale comes on to score the winner! From a Modric pass.
It's the only reason I'm watching this brick. In saying that, happy with the outcome so far. Cant stand either team, just want a Bale special...and Ronaldo to get injured for a BINGO!

And then Benzema was when Ronaldo headed. Just everso slightly.

The only angle that made it look like that was from in front. Side on they looked level. I don't see how the linesman can flag it when Benzema was his side and blocking his view.

It's the only reason I'm watching this brick. In saying that, happy with the outcome so far. Cant stand either team, just want a Bale special...and Ronaldo to get injured for a BINGO!

I'd be happy to see him pull a hamstring scoring his hattrick

Back