• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

GREATEST MASSIVE "small-time" moments

The more I think about it, the more I realise that our two greatest massive small time moments, by far, are Nayim-from-the-halfway-line and
Don't forget the 2006 Champions League Final when the mighty Ar5ana1 faced Barca after beating Real Madrid, Juve and Villareal on their way to the final.

They were a very good team, no matter how much we hated them.

After 20 minutes. Jens Lehmann was sent off for hauling down Eto'o outside the box.

Barca scored, but it was hauled back for a pointless freekick.

Then the Arse went ahead. How? By Eboue diving to win a freekick.

Cheats.

Who scored the header? The biggest Judas Cheat of them all.

Could they be the first London club to win the CL?

Nope.

Final score..... Ar5ana1 lost. Thank GHOD for that.

Oh, this wasn't about Spurs. But it kinda was. Motherf*ckers.

I watched this all alone in a castle from the 15th century in Denmark (!). I went to art school there, we had this music festival that day, I was supposed to play myself, but since I celebrated the victory quite hard by almost finishing a bottle of Jägermeister, I stayed in my room puking instead. What a win though. I was so fudging happy after that. :D

Also, maybe a year or two later, these two things happened on the same day. First this (Scum were leading 4-0 at half time):

... and then this followed a couple of hours later (1:56 into the video):

Glorious smalltime moment! :D

Also, this, insanely brick quality on the Youtube clip. I remember somehow wathcing this match on a TV channel back then called "Supersport", which had the image glitched out, but you could do this trick using Teletext or something, and get the picture for like 20 seconds at a time. So my United friend and I sat there doing this trick probably a thousand times to watch the match, haha. I remember it so well, and just ... us beating United 4-1 at the time - just unreal. :D

Last edited:
Hammering Chelsea in the league cup when GHod was manager was amazing, felt like we were going places. I think we went and lost the next couple of games 4-1!

Was that the game we won 5-1? I remember we were 5-0 up and all the Chelsea fans had left, so used to this being three point lane for them. Then they scored a last minute consolation goal, and the guy behind me stood up and shouted "YESSSS" . As all the Chelscum fans had already left, he was probably the only one in the ground who celebrated that goal. He was a long standing Spurs season ticket holder in the East upper . When we all looked round, he explained he had had a big bet on the correct score! I always wondered what odds he would have got that day for that score.

Back