• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

Yeah, there's no way this deal would be signed and announced right now if Pochettino wasn't feeling very confident that the coming weeks will see his plans get the backing required from Levy.

Excellent news, continuity is a big part of how we have made up the gap

- Chelsea & Scum will have a new manager
- Manure probably has 1 year left of Jose
- Klopp if he gets any more successful will likely get poached.

Obviously despite the panic, Levy & Poch continue to be on message, Poch feels confident the things he needs are being backed (regardless of what we think those things are or not)

So happy with this news. I'm 33 and he's the best manager we've had in my life time, he's taken us to a level I didn't think we could get to on a consistent basis. I'm hopeful Poch signing means he's been convinced by Levy we have the resources to push on even further. COYS!

Had a hectic day, and have not had a chance to catch up on any Spurs stuff until now. Even though I had no doubt this would happen, my heart lifted on seeing it confirmed. It is absolutely fantastic news.
This should send a strong message to our current squad and to any potentially new players contemplating offers to join (as well as to any sceptical fans, of which we seem to have more than a few).
Roll on 2018-2019. This could be a seminal season.

(And does this mean that Poch travelled to Copenhagen especially to tell Eriksen over dinner of his commitment? I like the thought that he would go to that level of assurance for a key player).

Had a hectic day, and have not had a chance to catch up on any Spurs stuff until now. Even though I had no doubt this would happen, my heart lifted on seeing it confirmed. It is absolutely fantastic news.
This should send a strong message to our current squad and to any potentially new players contemplating offers to join (as well as to any sceptical fans, of which we seem to have more than a few).
Roll on 2018-2019. This could be a seminal season.

(And does this mean that Poch travelled to Copenhagen especially to tell Eriksen over dinner of his commitment? I like the thought that he would go to that level of assurance for a key player).

Thats exactly Pochs style tell his players face to face

Last edited:
I know I was tinkled off with a couple of key losses last season but I’m so happy about this. A lifetime of supporting Spurs has me conditioned to think it’s all going to go to brick when it’s going well, so this is extra special.

Now to get a fecking trophy!

Thrilled with this.

Had my doubts which I aired here but always hoped he’d sign. That’s fudging tremendous from Levy.

Have had a pretty brick week due to some personal stuff but this news has well and truly lifted my mood.

Back