• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

Anyone else think Rahm looks like Mr incredible?
Got him £2e/w at 18/1.

Nice win Marky

fair play, i had him outright at 40/1, ridiculous talent, only 23, only 2nd masters, fantastic all round game already, one to watch out for.

fair play, i had him outright at 40/1, ridiculous talent, only 23, only 2nd masters, fantastic all round game already, one to watch out for.
I had a feeling it would be another first time major winner, don't think it will take him long to get his green jacket.

Rory seems very much a confidence player, gets in the groove and builds off it but a few bad shots and the shoulders drop. Looks to be all mentality with him.

Rory seems very much a confidence player, gets in the groove and builds off it but a few bad shots and the shoulders drop. Looks to be all mentality with him.
Needs to learn how to grind out scores. If he does, he'll post 68 on his worst rounds ;)

Shot 39 points playing off 16, lots of pars and I didn't 3 putt once

Nice going there marky, down to a single cap in no time if this keeps up!

My first round of the season included more putts than actual golf shots. Stinkaroo. My game is terrible anyways, tried to change my swing this winter just by thinking of it. Didn't work, least not on a consistent basis. It's either awesome or awful. Only thing I can do well 9 times out of 10 is chipping.

Played a round of match play during a tournament two weeks ago and rolled in a 6 foot putt for eagle on a 540 yard par 5, securing bragging rights for the reminder of the season.

Hever castle is pleasant if you have small kids. Or if you don't have small kids. It is boring, but pleasant.

You sure get around to some great courses Marky.
Actually sitting g in Elstree at the moment on my way to the Channel tunnel tomorrow for Amsterdam then Berlin. Got my sticks in the car in the of catching a game or two.

Back