• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Whattaya bet when their subs get sent on next season they keep their warmup jackets on?

The classic kits they wore in the '70s or '80s - with red socks - looked good. And when Spurs played them, it was a perfect matchup of colours and easy on the eye.

This silly, frilly thing is just the latest example of a club that has completely lost its way.

Ho ho ho. Look at the twee kit they'll be clad in next season:

4C84F6B600000578-5756739-image-a-40_1526981644691.jpg

Perfect for glamour boy. Sets off his eyes and earrings nicely.

4C86AF1F00000578-5756739-image-a-6_1526990517107.jpg
I had to check, and it's actually fudging genuine! They are actually gonna wear that piece of brick for the whole season!
Fantastic! Hahahaha!

Last time I saw a kit that bad was a mock-up when SCBC had an online poll to choose the kit but failed to restrict it to ST holders. Needless to say it was infiltrated by rival fans.

It was so obvious that even those backward farmer clams noticed though :(

I'm glad we got rid of Puma. Imagine how our kit would be - white with blue sleeves and a pink armband across the blue.

Back