• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Davinson Sanchez

Jan interview talks about him ..

basically Jan said he came here at 25 and he found it tough, he thinks Sanchez has made it look easy at 21 …
while Jan is being nice, there is something in that statement that makes you realize what a buy this guy could be for us.

Jan interview talks about him ..

basically Jan said he came here at 25 and he found it tough, he thinks Sanchez has made it look easy at 21 …
while Jan is being nice, there is something in that statement that makes you realize what a buy this guy could be for us.
Ironically, it didn't look like Jan found it tough in his first season...he looked great from the get go.

Yeah, but one came from Southampton and the other played lower league football and had a full pre-season. So it was a bit easier with those two.

Both hit the ground running.

Wanyama I'll give you, particularly as he worked with Poch before as well.

But Alli? He skipped a division, went into a CL chasing club from a League 1 team, at a young age, and looked like he belonged immediately. Personally I think thats remarkable.

Both hit the ground running.

Wanyama I'll give you, particularly as he worked with Poch before as well.

But Alli? He skipped a division, went into a CL chasing club from a League 1 team, at a young age, and looked like he belonged immediately. Personally I think thats remarkable.
Agreed. Alli's first season with us was absolutely incredible.

Pritchard (one of the stand-out midfielders in the Championship) and Alli (one of the stand-out midfielders in League 1) came in together. Pritchard would have been first in line, esp. given that he was one of ours anyway. IIRC, Pritchard got injured, gave Alli a look-in, and that was that. I wonder if what would have happened if not for that injury. My Fantasy League team would have done better, for a start!

One game but I think it shows that although he's a phenomenal prospect he's going to make mistakes like that for the next few seasons which is why I'd like to keep Toby or get someone else in with a bit of experience for him to learn off.

Reactions: DTA
Carlos Sanchez didn't have to lift his arm. Dumb from him and led to his side going down to 10 men. He should have let the ball go in and Colombia would have had a better chance of coming back with 11 players on the pitch.

can't blame Davison for the sending off.
Not directly, no, but it would never have happened but for his clumsy play which needlessly exposed Columbia. I'm a big fan of Harley but surely we need to take our Spurs-tinted glasses off here and face facts.

He's still young and showing immense promise, so here's hoping he can quickly put this behind him and learn from it for our benefit.

Not directly, no, but it would never have happened but for his clumsy play which needlessly exposed Columbia. I'm a big fan of Harley but surely we need to take our Spurs-tinted glasses off here and face facts.

He's still young and showing immense promise, so here's hoping he can quickly put this behind him and learn from it for our benefit.

It got nothing to do with spurs tinted glasses

Davison clearly fooked up, no excuses, but as the panel in the studio said Carlos Sanchez did not have to raise his arm and get sent off. That was pure stupidity and not the fault of Davison

I see his positioning let him down this afternoon, it showed up a fair few times for us last season and is his only real weakness. Hopefully as he gains more experience over the coming seasons he'll iron that out of his game, thankfully we have Vertonghen who is a master of the art to guide him.

Really what happened for that mistake? He slipped or tripped, was quite unexpected and unusual unlike losing his man etc. Yeah still somewhat the cause for the goal but I feel sorry for him.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Fapatalk

Back