• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

3rd best paid manager in England hahaahha

Why leave a stress free job in China earning 16 mill a year for West Ham. It's not like he's a young manager looking for a long term project and will be bringing through any youngsters etc.

I'm not comparing their football abilities, was more their love of the team they play for, which for me is praiseworthy.

As an abstract view, sure, maybe its worth something.

That doesnt make a good footballer though, it doesnt compensate for a lack of ability.

And, ultimately, on the field the guy is a poor footballer and first class dingdonghead

As an abstract view, sure, maybe its worth something.

That doesnt make a good footballer though, it doesnt compensate for a lack of ability.

And, ultimately, on the field the guy is a poor footballer and first class dingdonghead

I dont know the guy personally, a mate I used fish with belonged to a carp syndicate, Nobel was committee member he said he was OK, he never spoke about football.
We tend to all bad mouth so many without knowing anybody personally...seems a bit of a sad way to act. Met Robbie Savage daft hair but seem OK......and that's not what I expected.

On the field and off the field are two very different things.

Ive never commented on him off field.

On field I think Im justified in calling him a poor footballer and first class dingdonghead.

Quite happy for West Ham - it will probably make me like them more weirdly, even though they will probably be more successful with Pellegrini. Quite surprised he has gone for them though, GHod knows what he must have made of Sullivan, Gold and Brady. Probably that he can walk all over them.

He is no Pirlo I grant you but dingdonghead!
I don’t like or dislike him as a player or person.
But that is just me.

Then clearly you havent watched him ;)

Struts aroundas if he is Pirlo, but then gets the hump when he cant even kick a ball straight.

Likes to throw reducers in on anyone faster than him.

Has been squaring up to players and grabbing their faces just this last few weeks (and Sissoko earlier this season, hilariously)

He is a horrible little brick, and an incredibly limited player.

I get you like his love for his club, but dont let that cloud your judgement.

Back