• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

I think that's a decent appointment for them really. He's obviously handicapped by working for the Brothers, but if he can limit their effect, shuffle the brick like Noble into League One and find a few buys, I think they'll do OK with him.

Ideally, of course, it'll all go wrong and they'll get relegated by January.

Look at the furniture
Presumably there's also mirrors on the ceiling?

I think that's a decent appointment for them really. He's obviously handicapped by working for the Brothers, but if he can limit their effect, shuffle the brick like Noble into League One and find a few buys, I think they'll do OK with him.

Ideally, of course, it'll all go wrong and they'll get relegated by January.

Presumably there's also mirrors on the ceiling?

Should have stuck with Moyes he was getting them sorted. Pellegrini needs big funds and European football to attract to the better players, they might be ready to spend £150m +, who knows. Noble is a good leader for them and would be a big miss if he goes. Clubs need the Noble's of this world, keep some of the journeyman they bring in focused. Take those bloody Spurs goggles off.

This place gets more like talksport every season!

This is it though.

Nobody wants their brick. And they arent in the business of buying well. Lots of empty promises followed by poor purchases.

Noble isnt going anywhere.

The dlido brothers will contrive to somehow mess it up.

BUT, he willbe in line for a massive pay out when it goes wrong

One things for sure though, he’s a step up from Moyes.

In the grand scheme of things will that matter when you have the dildo brothers making decisions and spouts on Twitter. Throw Brady into that bunch and that's exactly who you have running that zoo of a football club

We clearly are missing out.

He just tries harder to mask his lack of ability .... "Mr West Ham" could be playing for gravesend with his ability and be called "Mr Gravesend".

I would be spitting feathers if he was playing for us.

Just like Perryman was "Mr Spurs" maybe, is that something to deride?

Back