• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

I think it's a bit unfair to say their fans are fickle, I know a couple and they don' think they can break into the top 6 unless a billionaire buys them and throws money at the club, they just want decent football, they hated leaving their ground and will never forgive the current owners for the sale and all the lies that have gone with it. I would feel the same if it happened at Spurs.
They loved the idea of the new stadium! They thought they were getting one over on us and a leg up to the top table. There were very few protests at moving beforehand.

It’s only when they turned up there and realized what a brickhole it actually was that they started complaining!! I remember them all doing cartwheels on social media for the first couple of games there in the EL qualifiers taking pictures and generally being well happy. A couple of months later the reality set in though and the fights and protests started.

Back