• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

Yeah exactly. He's opened his mouth in a stupid way, his stock has fallen big time this season but there's still a great full back in there and if Poch still wants him, then he'd be a great asset with a full pre season hopefully.
Nut-shelled perfectly mate.

Interesting night last night. Went on a Stag Do in Leeds and one of the blokes works in football (youth team Football). He knows Danny Rose and his agent. We were chatting and he was saying that DR confirmed he wants
to move back up north, both DR The agent are pushing for Utd, although Everton are a possibility (but not prefered choice). He loves Poch but basically wants to be back up near Doncaster. He sees the WC as an opportunity to get the move. Spurs dont want to sell.

This is true. he has wanted to move back up North for some time. As did Walker. The fact they both wanted to do so at the same time was a no-go. I would suggest that sadly for Daniel, unless he proves he can play without being crocked again, his only routes back up North will continue to be on his free time. Whatever Poch thinks goes for me...

Given Ashley Young's inept performance in the FA Cup final, where time after time he failed to use his left foot, I can see Jose coming in for Rose again.

Will be interesting to see what Poch/Levy demand if Utd think they can take Toby as well. That equates to about 35m & 40m worth of defense right there which is approximately Martial plus 25m.

No, I'd be asking for more. Those are two experienced and versatile players right there who would give United's starchy back line a lot of fluidity and nous. And they've played as part of a sparkling Spurs backline, know one another well and would help lift fellow defenders to become more effective.

Together, there's a value-added aspect. I'd be thinking about 100 mil and extras.

Funny thing is they could sign whoever they want but under Jose it clearly isn't going to work. Watching the likes of Sanchez, Pogba, Lukaku, Martial etc look so average highlights a clear case of wrong manager for the job. I could see Toby becoming a Belgium Phil Jones in that set up.

Funny thing is they could sign whoever they want but under Jose it clearly isn't going to work. Watching the likes of Sanchez, Pogba, Lukaku, Martial etc look so average highlights a clear case of wrong manager for the job. I could see Toby becoming a Belgium Phil Jones in that set up.

Those players you listed are attacking players which isn’t his area of expertise, and that’s being kind. He has always been good however with the defensive side of the game and have no doubt Rose and Toby would improve their defense massively and they would do well under him. He stifles attacking players but he knows how to get the best out of his defensive unit.

Those players you listed are attacking players which isn’t his area of expertise, and that’s being kind. He has always been good however with the defensive side of the game and have no doubt Rose and Toby would improve their defense massively and they would do well under him. He stifles attacking players but he knows how to get the best out of his defensive unit.

Imo we shouldn’t be selling two players of that quality to a direct rival under any circumstances.

Given Ashley Young's inept performance in the FA Cup final, where time after time he failed to use his left foot, I can see Jose coming in for Rose again.

Will be interesting to see what Poch/Levy demand if Utd think they can take Toby as well. That equates to about 35m & 40m worth of defense right there which is approximately Martial plus 25m.

The rumour is Utd are close to signing Alex sandro from Juve for 50 mill so I doubt they will still want Rose

Interesting night last night. Went on a Stag Do in Leeds and one of the blokes works in football (youth team Football). He knows Danny Rose and his agent. We were chatting and he was saying that DR confirmed he wants
to move back up north, both DR The agent are pushing for Utd, although Everton are a possibility (but not prefered choice). He loves Poch but basically wants to be back up near Doncaster. He sees the WC as an opportunity to get the move. Spurs dont want to sell.

Doncaster is 90 minutes from Kings Cross

Doncaster is 135 minutes from Liverpool

If he got a house in the peak district national park area he would be an hour from Liverpool and an hour from Doncaster. Much more convenient than north London. And, of course, its up north as well.

You've obviously never tried cross-Pennines travel before. Sheffield-Manchester (30 miles) takes well over an hour on direct roads with normal traffic. To get to Liverpool then you have to tackle the Manchester ring road (north or south are just as bad as each other).

The whole Northern Powerhouse thing is mainly focused on doing something about the third-world standard of travel infrastructure between/around Yorkshire and Lancashire.

It’s the usual myth dragged out for these northern players

I was chatting to rose at WHL a few years back and all his mates were Londoners

10 year now in London

And do you really drop down the league/go an sign for an Everton because you are homesick, 3 or 4 years before the end of your career?

You've obviously never tried cross-Pennines travel before. Sheffield-Manchester (30 miles) takes well over an hour on direct roads with normal traffic. To get to Liverpool then you have to tackle the Manchester ring road (north or south are just as bad as each other).

The whole Northern Powerhouse thing is mainly focused on doing something about the third-world standard of travel infrastructure between/around Yorkshire and Lancashire.

Never been up there, no. Google directions said it was 2 hours Liverpool = Doncaster though, so was just estimating.

Never been up there, no. Google directions said it was 2 hours Liverpool = Doncaster though, so was just estimating.

I live about a mile from your house in the peak district national park, and it's much easier for me to get to games at WHL than it is at say Goodison.

Travel in this country is general orientated for north-south (and London-centric). Trying to go east-west is just generally a pain in the arse. But above Hertfordshire where the Westminster bubble stops caring about, you've got no hope.

Back