• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

No chance of FSW going there, Saudi Sportswashing Machine are the bigger club.

He has Saudi Sportswashing Machine by the balls, flirting with West Ham might be just the thing to tip them to giving him what he wants.

Otherwise, West Ham will no doubt promise him the earth, so he might be tempted?

He clearly wants full control. A dangerous demand, IMHO, especially considering his transfer record.

"The size of the salary they are willing to pay underlines their determination to land their man"

Hahahaha

Or they are so desperate they have said name your price and he said a thrown away £10m a year and they agreed

A 3 year deal at £10m per year.
eyebrow.jpg

Sven-Goran-Eriksso_1505888c.jpg

Claudio-Ranieri-Leicester-City-press-conference.jpg

redknapp726.jpg

tim-sherwood-449897.jpg

giphy.gif

Last edited:
it is only worth bringing in a manager like him on 10m a year if the playing squad improves to match him. WHU can't afford to do that so whats the logic on the appointment? Will he improve what he has beyond recognition or at least to 10m worth of management? I doubt it.

Its a strange strange move

"The size of the salary they are willing to pay underlines their determination to land their man"

Hahahaha

Or they are so desperate they have said name your price and he said a thrown away £10m a year and they agreed

You know they will spin it into being a big club, showing ambition etc.

What are the odds Braddy will be mentioning how he is higher paid than Poch in her column?

it is only worth bringing in a manager like him on 10m a year if the playing squad improves to match him. WHU can't afford to do that so whats the logic on the appointment? Will he improve what he has beyond recognition or at least to 10m worth of management? I doubt it.

Its a strange strange move

For HIM especially, he must surely be looking at that thinking "Ill be sacked in a year with a tasty pay off..."

He cant be going there for footballing reasons. He is better than them, and he wont have them competing at the top any time soon.

For HIM especially, he must surely be looking at that thinking "Ill be sacked in a year with a tasty pay off..."

He cant be going there for footballing reasons. He is better than them, and he wont have them competing at the top any time soon.

I think its a role where you need someone who is going to coach the team to death, someone English and up and coming with enthusiasm and more creativity than the usual few.

Going abroad for a big name on high pay without the tools to back him up lacks in thought process for me

I think its a role where you need someone who is going to coach the team to death, someone English and up and coming with enthusiasm and more creativity than the usual few.

Going abroad for a big name on high pay without the tools to back him up lacks in thought process for me

Problem is, its one of those poisoned jobs that simply wont work out.

All while the board is so awful, and the fans so fickle, AND while these two are at war, its a lose-lose position for ANY manager.

They wont get the investment needed, and wont show the patience required to work with youth either.

I think it's a bit unfair to say their fans are fickle, I know a couple and they don' think they can break into the top 6 unless a billionaire buys them and throws money at the club, they just want decent football, they hated leaving their ground and will never forgive the current owners for the sale and all the lies that have gone with it. I would feel the same if it happened at Spurs.

I think it's a bit unfair to say their fans are fickle, I know a couple and they don' think they can break into the top 6 unless a billionaire buys them and throws money at the club, they just want decent football, they hated leaving their ground and will never forgive the current owners for the sale and all the lies that have gone with it. I would feel the same if it happened at Spurs.

yeh I agree with that to be honest

Spot on!
“Fickle!” Pot and kettle comes to mind!

Back