• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Zaha

Not that I remember but I think that to get the best out of him, you need to find a way of letting him carry the ball without too much defensive responsibility. His problem at United is that he doesn't want to do the graft required deep and doesn't get the space he needs further forward.
His stats at united are almost identical to what they were at Juventus. He's operating at his level, at least in terms of goals and assists.
Juve: 178 games, 34 goals, 44 assists
Manu: 94 games, 15 goals, 18 assists

90 million for that... Hahahaha!

His stats at united are almost identical to what they were at Juventus. He's operating at his level, at least in terms of goals and assists.

I think the difference is in performance. Never really had him down as a goal scorer per se, but a Juve he bossed games and really made them tick.

At Utd he has done nothing of the sort.

I'm still not 100% convinced that Zaha is the answer for us, but the idea has grown on me. His stats for last season were decent considering he was in a relegation fighting side.

My only worry about him is that he's not got the best of scoring records, something that I was hoping we would improve on.

I'm still not 400% convinced that Zaha is the answer for us, but the idea has grown on me. His stats for last season were decent considering he was in a relegation fighting side.

My only worry about him is that he's not got the best of scoring records, something that I was hoping we would improve on.

The issue for me is not that Palace do not have to sell and the player is not trying to force a move so nothing short of silly money will cause them to sell their most important player. He is to them what Bale was to us so he ain't gonna be cheap.

Personally I would happy to have one of either Zaha or Martial

I bet you Modric has never had those kind of stats so I would suggest that some players should not be judged by stats alone.

The fact is for Juventus although there were not loads of goals and assists he made them tick just as Modric made us tick. Sure at Utd he has looked less than amazing but then I would suggest that Jose can take the creativity out of many a player, just look at Sanchez at Mata for instance, and just do not get me started on what he has done to Rashford and Martial, it is as if he just extinguishes the spark in them

Don't think he's actually got that many options. Not gonna go Utd. City Are going for Mahrez. Arsenal probably don't have (or want to spend)
the money or the need and Chelsea will be looking for a player with a bigger cache. Added to that are whatever fee Palace are going to want for him plus whatever wages he's going to want.

A lot riding on whether or not we go for/can get Bale.

I was speaking to a bloke this morning who used to be a scout for Spurs and still has contacts at the club..

He said that Poch apparently really wants Zaha... We were speaking about the possibilities of Bale returning. Just thought I would pass it on.

COYS

Back