• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

'Every visa application I've ever lodged has taken "longer than expected".'

If it is every one taking longer, then it is time to change expectations. What kind of fool ignores repeated experience?

Back to football, every game I've ever been to lasted longer than expected. They never end after 90 minutes.:rolleyes:

In the Graham Hunter podcast with Ander Herrera. [[[[Sorry to bang on about it. I am not Graham Hunter]]]]] Herrera says Hazard is the best player in the league and they line up specifically to stop him i.e. the front 2 have a job to ensure the defence can't pass it into Hazard, the next line has the same job, then Herrera has the job to snap in at Hazard whenever he does get the ball, so he can't settle.
Makes you realise the subtleties going on in a game i.e. the multiple tasks and roles each player has which may not be apparent/obvious to the layman.
Luckily I'm not a layman, I'm Graham Hunter.

In the Graham Hunter podcast with Ander Herrera. [[[[Sorry to bang on about it. I am not Graham Hunter]]]]] Herrera says Hazard is the best player in the league and they line up specifically to stop him i.e. the front 2 have a job to ensure the defence can't pass it into Hazard, the next line has the same job, then Herrera has the job to snap in at Hazard whenever he does get the ball, so he can't settle.
Makes you realise the subtleties going on in a game i.e. the multiple tasks and roles each player has which may not be apparent/obvious to the layman.
Luckily I'm not a layman, I'm Graham Hunter.

Whereas when we play Chelski, it is Verts job to elbow Hazard, Rose's job to shoulder him, Alli's job to pinch him, Lamela's job to rake down his achilles and Dier's job to obliterate the little pr!ck. Turns out it works a treat. :D

Which doesn’t make it right, of course. Part of the reason we work the longest hours in Europe with one of the lowest rates of productivity.

Story of Terry potentially signing a new contract with Villa if they get promoted that says they won’t pick him against Chelsea....this guy is a child. For all of his apparent leadership qualities, how could any pro respect him if this is an idea seriously under consideration? Man up and play the fudging game you weirdo.

Story of Terry potentially signing a new contract with Villa if they get promoted that says they won’t pick him against Chelsea....this guy is a child. For all of his apparent leadership qualities, how could any pro respect him if this is an idea seriously under consideration? Man up and play the fudging game you weirdo.
“No problem, John.
And since your beloved Chelsea is actually in Fulham, we won’t select you for the play-off final either.
Was there anything else?”

yeah, he's got two options here, be a fudging pro and play properly, or be a fudging Chelsea fan and play badly on purpose

If true and that is openly his attitude, then the issue is wider than just Villa playing Cheatski. What about when Villa are playing a team where Villa winning might disadvantage Cheatski. Think Villa being Huddersfield at the end of this season. His integrity (yeah, I know, his what?) is hugely compromised.

I don't think such clauses are allowed. They were banned after some club was abusing the system (possibly Man Utd with goalkeepers?).

Back