• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

I have a load of Master system / Mega Drive / NES / SNES games on my PSP - apart from the standout games the majority are no fun anymore, something like golden Axe or final fight which I loved are now just very repetitive slog fests. A handful of games still very much hold up - love going through the Zelda games.
My mate bought a proper retro full size arcade machine, that has got basically every game you can think of loaded on it. I think we've found about two games that you'd want to play over again, they really are all incredibly basic.

My mate bought a proper retro full size arcade machine, that has got basically every game you can think of loaded on it. I think we've found about two games that you'd want to play over again, they really are all incredibly basic.
I still play this occasionally and enjoy it:

Revenge of Drancon (Wonder Boy I)

StreetFighter 2 must be good as all the super streetfighter 23 vs aliens super hyper generation addition is pretty much the same game.

And I bet the arcade sports games with 2 players still have some value?

I still play this occasionally and enjoy it:

Revenge of Drancon (Wonder Boy I)

StreetFighter 2 must be good as all the super streetfighter 23 vs aliens super hyper generation addition is pretty much the same game.

And I bet the arcade sports games with 2 players still have some value?

Ah, man, I played Wonderboy 2 to death on Amiga 500 back in the day. For some reason, the last boss fight was glitched out on my game, so couldn't see any of the platforms or the dragon all that well. It's funny to see how it was supposed to look now, 25 years later. :p

Edit - looking through that, there is actually a glitch level! Damn. :p

On the topic of old platformers, loved this one too.

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend any good kids games on the PS4? We've got our niece staying for the next week (she's four).

Was thinking back to retro games earlier. Cannon Fodder, Rockstar Ate my Hamster, Worms, Speedball 2, Brutal Sports Football, Bubble Bobble, Supercars, Moonstone, Project-X, and of course SWOS & Championship Manager. Classic games!

its amazing isn't it, I'm finishing off the DLC, been saving the final battle till I've hit 400%, still a couple of hundred Koroks to find

So much to explore, for a laugh I headed to the big boss as soon as I could get to that map, was insane, getting it from all angles from lasers etc. Have to say its one of the best games I have played for feel, atmos, everything really

ha, I tried similar and got locked in with a lynel, dead as soon as he looked at me

I'm still finding new little areas I've not been too before, I'm gonna feel a sense of loss when it is over, it will give me an excuse to buy a new game for it though I guess

Yeh, gonna take alot to beat, it is a plotting game though, using weapons to fight and having to think about it because they break easy etc.

Back