• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

Nice attitude Danny. (Hopefully nothing to do with Everton being the current interested party rather than Utd). But why should Ben Davies have to ‘start from scratch’? Davies is the incumbent. It’s for you to win it back, Danny.
(A last season Danny Rose would be brilliant. Are we likely to see that again though?).

Sounds good to me, he's motivated to get back in as first choice. Praying for Toby to sign a new deal because then I think we'll go to a back 3 and Rose will come into his own as a wing-back.

We saw a bit more of the old Danny Rose on Sunday. Not quite back to his previous standard but enough to think it’s still in there.
Would love to get the old Danny Rose back but rumours are that Poch wants to sell.
I hate the uncertainty that the summer break brings.

Nice attitude Danny. (Hopefully nothing to do with Everton being the current interested party rather than Utd). But why should Ben Davies have to ‘start from scratch’? Davies is the incumbent. It’s for you to win it back, Danny.
(A last season Danny Rose would be brilliant. Are we likely to see that again though?).
I really can't see either of them replacing Lloris. Rose is far too short for starters.

He suddenly speaks like he wants to stay now. Not that many attractive suitors after a poor season?

I said I think in this thread a few months ago that he had priced himself out of a move. I know it is only newspapers and the internet but man u and chelsea are being linked with other left backs now, city dont need him. Suddenly it is Everton that are in pole position for him(he would be good for them) but saying you want to leave to get paid what you deserve and to win things.

Well he would look a bit stupid going up to Everton for maybe a few grand more a week.

You've got to take your hat off to Rose for timing his return to form with Southgate's squad announcement. Been an up and down season in which he's peaking at the right time for Russia. He's lost weight, sorted his hair out and got a familiar face or two (five) in the starting XI in Russia to make a serious claim for LB spot.

You've got to take your hat off to Rose for timing his return to form with Southgate's squad announcement. Been an up and down season in which he's peaking at the right time for Russia. He's lost weight, sorted his hair out and got a familiar face or two (five) in the starting XI in Russia to make a serious claim for LB spot.
He's barely played?

If Rose returns to his best for us next season, I don't really care what has been said or done earlier. It would strengthen us and that's all that matters.

Yeah exactly. He's opened his mouth in a stupid way, his stock has fallen big time this season but there's still a great full back in there and if Poch still wants him, then he'd be a great asset with a full pre season hopefully.

He has a long way to go to get back to being "that" good, IMHO.

Before his lay off I had a preference for Davies and felt Rose was somewhat over rated - since when he hasnt been anything like as good as he was at that time.

Personally I hope we sell him. Don’t care how good he is, I just can’t get behind him after his clamish little comments in the media last summer. Love that he’s since had a brick season, and likely has no interest from a top club. Would be poetic justice for him to go to Everton, a club with similar ideas above their station. Doesn’t deserve a chance to compete with Davies, who’s been a consummate professional by comparison.

Guess I’m just a bit vindictive, especially when it comes to this sort of behaviour. I used to love you Rose, now you can fudge off.

Personally I hope we sell him. Don’t care how good he is, I just can’t get behind him after his clamish little comments in the media last summer. Love that he’s since had a brick season, and likely has no interest from a top club. Would be poetic justice for him to go to Everton, a club with similar ideas above their station. Doesn’t deserve a chance to compete with Davies, who’s been a consummate professional by comparison.

Guess I’m just a bit vindictive, especially when it comes to this sort of behaviour. I used to love you Rose, now you can fudge off.
Everyone is a bit cnut sometimes
Sometimes I'm a bit of a cnut all the time

Interesting night last night. Went on a Stag Do in Leeds and one of the blokes works in football (youth team Football). He knows Danny Rose and his agent. We were chatting and he was saying that DR confirmed he wants
to move back up north, both DR The agent are pushing for Utd, although Everton are a possibility (but not prefered choice). He loves Poch but basically wants to be back up near Doncaster. He sees the WC as an opportunity to get the move. Spurs dont want to sell.

Interesting night last night. Went on a Stag Do in Leeds and one of the blokes works in football (youth team Football). He knows Danny Rose and his agent. We were chatting and he was saying that DR confirmed he wants
to move back up north, both DR The agent are pushing for Utd, although Everton are a possibility (but not prefered choice). He loves Poch but basically wants to be back up near Doncaster. He sees the WC as an opportunity to get the move. Spurs dont want to sell.

Hahahahaha, Enjoy Everton Danny.

Back