• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Zaha

WRONG! Pogba cost 18 times more than Alli and I think that we can all agree that he is 18 times the player :confused:

Pogba is an excellentt player. Shame the manager is useless, Mourinho plays him far too deep!
Imho he should be playing much further forward.
Like Dele coincidently!

Last edited:
Pogba is an excellentt player. Shame the manager is useless, Mourinho plays him far too deep!
Imho he should be playing much further forward.
Like Dele coincidently!
Agree that he’s a great player and I think he’d be brilliant under Poch and would flourish. But don’t think he can’t play the deep role, for us anyway. Would love him as a Demebele replacement, he has all the physical attributes and skill to do what Dembele does....

Agree that he’s a great player and I think he’d be brilliant under Poch and would flourish. But don’t think he can’t play the deep role, for us anyway. Would love him as a Demebele replacement, he has all the physical attributes and skill to do what Dembele does....

He’s going nowhere though!

I am a little confused by this post. You don't think that he can do the deep role but think that he'd be a good Dembele replacement :confused:

I am a little confused by this post. You don't think that he can do the deep role but think that he'd be a good Dembele replacement :confused:
Lol it says I don’t think that he can’t play the deep role. What do you think? He seems the most similar to Dembele I know of physical wise and has the same ability to beat a player...

Lol it says I don’t think that he can’t play the deep role. What do you think? He seems the most similar to Dembele I know of physical wise and has the same ability to beat a player...

I think that he is tailor made for the Lampard role in the 4-3-3 that Mourinho used in his first spell at Chelsea. I'm puzzled why he hasn't set up like that.

Pogba or Dembele? I think if the right offer came in Pogba might...

Pogba.
I think he would be wonderful under Poch, playing off the front similar to Dele or Eriksen they could all interact very well!
A Dembele replacement is not possible as can’t think of anyone like him is those tight possession areas in the centre.

Kante, Pogba and Pulisic. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think that he is tailor made for the Lampard role in the 4-3-3 that Mourinho used in his first spell at Chelsea. I'm puzzled why he hasn't set up like that.
Fair enough. Has he ever been much of a goal scorer like Lampard though?

Fair enough. Has he ever been much of a goal scorer like Lampard though?

Not that I remember but I think that to get the best out of him, you need to find a way of letting him carry the ball without too much defensive responsibility. His problem at United is that he doesn't want to do the graft required deep and doesn't get the space he needs further forward.

Not that I remember but I think that to get the best out of him, you need to find a way of letting him carry the ball without too much defensive responsibility. His problem at United is that he doesn't want to do the graft required deep and doesn't get the space he needs further forward.
Fair play, that’s probably bang on...

Which is why he would be just as useless under Poch

To get the best out of Pogba he needs to be given a free role and the team to be built around him. He is a maverick. He needs a manager like Redknapp, arm round the shoulder, lots of encouragement

Which is why he would be just as useless under Poch

Second season Dele got a lot of freedom, think people often think Poch is completely inflexible, not sure I agree for the right one off choice.

Back to Zaha .. please no .. really at the money being talked about, Zaha (26 this year, has never hit double figure goals in a season) or Martial (23 this year, has hit double figures in 3 seasons already)?
Such a fudging highlight reel player … awful ..

Back