• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The FA Cup 2017/2018

I think he did try to go for it.

jones' line of thinking was likely, "theres a very minimal chance of me getting the ball, but i'll make sure to trip him up because the chance of scoring from a pk is less than it is right now"

all round, its a very bad rule because it assumes that players are honest. its the kind of ruling that ppl who are naive about the game would make.

jones' line of thinking was likely, "theres a very minimal chance of me getting the ball, but i'll make sure to trip him up because the chance of scoring from a pk is less than it is right now"

all round, its a very bad rule because it assumes that players are honest. its the kind of ruling that ppl who are naive about the game would make.

He’d kept hazard so wide that at the time he made the tackle a shot would have favoured De Gea

Don;t agree with that. The rule is fine IMO but I can't be arsed making an argument.

the new ruling on double jeopardy is such a bad rule change.

just encourages weak refereering. that was 400% a red card, jones made no real challenge for the ball whatsoever

Jones knew exactly what he was doing. Enough contact to slow him down and encourage him to flop, but clever enough to get away with it sometimes and leave enough doubt for the referee to avoid the red. Vertonghen is clever at that and usually gets away with it (possibly because he doesn't look like a carthorse).

Mourinho is a genius to get this lot into 2nd with 81 points:eek:......hate his tactics but my GHod the majority of that team is awful

think manutd have done well to get 81 points, but you could make a very good argument that the likes of martial, alexis, (a confident) shaw, jones, de gea, herrera, matic, lukaku, mata,valencia would start for any top 4 contenders (bar city) in their respective positions. then they also have the likes of rashford, lingard, carrick too. definitely do not require a geniuses to finish 2nd with these players, nor a turgid style of football

Back