• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What are the fudging odds?

Daisuk

Les Medley
So about four months back I was at the local store buying beer for a party (I'm probably at 2-3 parties a year tops), we had finally gotten a babysitter and all was swell, and I was buying beers for the missus and a friend of mine as well, so quite a lot of beers - then lo and behold, behind me in the queue at the cashier, who other than my 3 year old's kindergarten teacher (who I've never ever seen at that store before). Great. It was a busy day, and she had her two small kids, so we just said hi to one another, but I could see her eyeing the beer smiling kind of disapprovingly. I was thinking "ffs, I don't ever buy this much beer, typical that she had to see this".

Then ... today, I'm at the same store, getting a couple of friends over for some BBQ and a jam session tonight. I'm buying beers for all of us (so the most amount of beers I've bought since that one time four months back), so quite a few in total - and who other than the very same kindergarten teacher is behind me in the queue again?! FFS! WHAT. THE. fudge. What are the fudging odds? She must think I'm an alcoholic. Maybe I should've said something, but figured it would probably just make it worse.

Oh, well, we're moving in the summer, and moving kindergarten as well, hopefully. :p What are the fudging odds though ...

jcc66Sg.jpg

Imagine that she's worried about what you're thinking.

Next time you see her, offer to drop her off at the offie as you're' passing her way'.

Imagine that she's worried about what you're thinking.

Next time you see her, offer to drop her off at the offie as you're' passing her way'.
Then when she realises you have no car and is starting to wonder how you plan to take her there, just point at your face and say "Hop on".

Back