• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I want to visit

You are lucky would have loved to have seen that!
Sadly they were not very wheelchair aware;)

It's barely fit for the able, my wifes shoes fell apart, the guide told us the terrain would be better when we reached the Roman road but that was worse than the desert.

More crowded than Disney World. No thanks.

digital-main-32kcqok6w9pgeu2x4be5u2.jpg

Me to. A young lad at work went there recently I was impressed he went somewhere like that. He said the flight was £500 and he had to change in Poland and that Japan was a lot cheaper then he thought it would be and that though he is learning Japanese all the signs were in English and it was easy to get about.

It is on my bucket list and somewhere I hope to go in the next couple of years.

Me to. A young lad at work went there recently I was impressed he went somewhere like that. He said the flight was £500 and he had to change in Poland and that Japan was a lot cheaper then he thought it would be and that though he is learning Japanese all the signs were in English and it was easy to get about.

It is on my bucket list and somewhere I hope to go in the next couple of years.
Yeah me too when the kids get older.

Frankly, if I had the money I would just travel for the rest of my life gawking at things. If my crypto goes lambo I'll by a nice motor home and do just that!

Yeah me too when the kids get older.

Frankly, if I had the money I would just travel for the rest of my life gawking at things. If my crypto goes lambo I'll by a nice motor home and do just that!

How is your crypto going?

Mine is a bit static, but I am thinking that when the pension funds start piling into the market it will go up again.

How is your crypto going?

Mine is a bit static, but I am thinking that when the pension funds start piling into the market it will go up again.
I'm only in it for the laugh and in a very small way. We formed a 'crypto-club' at work where every month one of us picks a coin and we all throw a tenner in. That is the extent of my investment.

I know you have invested a bit from the crypto thread but I would suggest not going in too deep until the you see where the whole thing is going. There are so many cryptos being released every day the market is flooded with them. Picking something of substance is really the trick and IMO that is nigh on impossible. They all seem tied to the bitcoin price for some reason. When it goes up most of the alt coins do. Not sure why that is but I like to know if anyone can explain it??

Blockchain as a concept is ingenious and the hyperbole around it being the next big thing might actually be genuine. But blockchain and crypto are not the same thing. One uses the other. It reminds me a litte of the dot com bubble actually. When the dust settles there will be a few left standing on their own. If you pick one of those, then great you are going to be a rich man, but most cryptos are just a way to draw in capital or even worse, some sort of ponzi scheme. I can't see pensions investing in this area for a long time.

Not that I have any real money to invest but if I did I would try and get it into graphene. Not sure how I would do that but it is a material worth investing in. Which ever company discovers how to mass produce it economically is an investment homerun.

Back