• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Sessegnon

I mean longer term. If they get promoted they might even keep him past this summer, just, but he is far too good for them and its only a matter of time before they sell.

At which point it will be a complete windfall for them.

I mean longer term. If they get promoted they might even keep him past this summer, just, but he is far too good for them and its only a matter of time before they sell.

At which point it will be a complete windfall for them.
Fulham’s biggest windfall right now would be promotion to the premier league. They will therefore keep Sessegnon as he is a big factor in them having a chance of promotion. If they fail to go up then the player might start to angle for a move, but until that time they hold all the aces.

lol

Primarily I think they are doing a great job of making demand.

I also recognise he plays a big part in the team, a team that has a (small) chance of promotion.

While Im sure they wouldnt trade him for promotion, I still think the selling price is the main thing they have an eye on.

lol

Primarily I think they are doing a great job of making demand.

I also recognise he plays a big part in the team, a team that has a (small) chance of promotion.

While Im sure they wouldnt trade him for promotion, I still think the selling price is the main thing they have an eye on.
7th favourites at 9/2. I’m not sure that his fee in the summer would be any bigger than his fee now if they were to put him on the market.

I think chances are it could be, given they could drum up something of a bidding war. Seems to me thats the ideal for them.

If he ends the season having had the sort of form it looks like he will, there should be demand.

Either way, essentially we seem to be arguing about agreeing, which is quite amusing. What else was the internet invented for if not wasting time on a Sunday evening?

I think chances are it could be, given they could drum up something of a bidding war. Seems to me thats the ideal for them.

If he ends the season having had the sort of form it looks like he will, there should be demand.

Either way, essentially we seem to be arguing about agreeing, which is quite amusing. What else was the internet invented for if not wasting time on a Sunday evening?
I am in bed with flu so feeling even more cantankerous than usual today!

I hope that we can get Sessegnon this Summer. If we could sell Rose and bring in Sessegnon for about the same amount I think that could look like a master stroke in 18 months’ time.

I am in bed with flu so feeling even more cantankerous than usual today!

I hope that we can get Sessegnon this Summer. If we could sell Rose and bring in Sessegnon for about the same amount I think that could look like a master stroke in 18 months’ time.

Ah that sucks mate, hope it passes soon.

I think getting him signed ASAP is a massive task for the club. Buy now and loan back, whatever, just get him.

Think we may have missed the boat on him unfortunately. Shame. Should have gone in large when we had a chance. Oh well.

Think we may have missed the boat on him unfortunately. Shame. Should have gone in large when we had a chance. Oh well.
I think it is a little too soon to call time on this. We have a few things going for us as a club, including being in London, which certainly should work in our favour. The price is going up almost weekly with every goal scored though.

This ship sailed last summer IMO. We can't compete price wise if Fulham are open to offers in the summer and they clearly don't seem interested in losing him mid season. Shame but given his future isn't looking left back we have other options in attack.

If I were Southgate I would take him to the world cup, young and fearless like Rashford at the Euros could just help us as we struggle to beat Panama.

Back