• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Winks

Quelle surprise Rodney.
He should have had the operation in the first place.
I know the ethos nowadays is to try and manage a way through the pain with rest and injections and exercises... but we should have opted for the surgery route much earlier.
Ditto with Lamela and Rose and others, my memory is not great... maybe Wanyama?
Poor kid should have had surgery many months ago and would be playing again by now.
With hindsight I do agree with you, on all the examples you gave as well, but, playing devils advocate, there must be a reason why the best surgeons/doctors/Physio’s in the business leave it as a last resort?

With hindsight I do agree with you, on all the examples you gave as well, but, playing devils advocate, there must be a reason why the best surgeons/doctors/Physio’s in the business leave it as a last resort?

Because it screws them long term. We're just taking a more caring approach now we've got a long term manager, and not one who is always 3 games from the sack

...before fully committing yourself, you must navigate offerings elsewhere to fully inform yourself.

Once you are sure GG can offer you the satisfaction you crave, you must approach gently, logging in with care, running your eye up and down all the tightly woven threads for the right opening. At that moment, you plunge in and deliver your innermost self with passion and care.

Then, and only then, can you spark up a dart, crack open an ale and piszs all over the Arse.

...before fully committing yourself, you must navigate offerings elsewhere to fully inform yourself.

Once you are sure GG can offer you the satisfaction you crave, you must approach gently, logging in with care, running your eye up and down all the tightly woven threads for the right opening. At that moment, you plunge in and deliver your innermost self with passion and care.

Then, and only then, can you spark up a dart, crack open an ale and piszs all over the Arse.
......Applause......

(I think I love you)

And in the end, you will feel sorry for yourself.

Am I alone in thinking Harry winks is the future of the England midfield playing a similar role to Modric for Croatia? Obvs he’s no where near as good yet but I think if he stays injury free he is what England need centre field. I see lots of names bandied about about future prospects but harry has premier league experience already where most youth names mentioned have not.

Am I alone in thinking Harry winks is the future of the England midfield playing a similar role to Modric for Croatia? Obvs he’s no where near as good yet but I think if he stays injury free he is what England need centre field. I see lots of names bandied about about future prospects but harry has premier league experience already where most youth names mentioned have not.

He will be key to Englands progression if we’re to improve

A player who can pass and move was clearly missing on Wednesday

I'm pretty sure he would have starred at the world cup if he'd been fit. He's already head an shoulders over any CM2 in the English game

Back