• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who should we sign from Ajax next

What happened to Viktor Fischer and Jordi Claisie? Genuine question as some people here wanted them

Both tanked.

I actually thought Fisher was pretty good but played for a manager who was pretty anti football. Shame for him but shows a player should only move abroad when ready and then only for a manger that suits their game.

Fischer was injured, and never really recovered from that to a level consistent with the expectations that were surrounding him pre-injury. Clasie, although talented on the ball, was always a bit lightweight and lacking in fitness - he went to Soton, and has been dropped for (as far as I can tell) precisely those reasons.

De jong would be my choice, he can play central defence amd central midfield and poch likes a player who can play 2 positions.

Same here. He looks bekkenbauer-esque already. I'm talking out of my ass, as I've never seen bekkenbauer play, but de Jong looks a one a billion talent. Amazing skill on the ball, composure, plays like he's played for 30 years and those passes! GHod damn, I would love to see him come to us. I reckon Barcelona or Real Madrid are more likely options though.

Kluivert is the latest name linked.

Do Ajax have a decent left back?

Right going to put my nuts on the line and say we will buy an Ajax player this window.

According to Skysports Kluivert is not happy with Ajax and will not sign a new contract as they tried to sell him to us without him knowing.

According to Skysports Kluivert is not happy with Ajax and will not sign a new contract as they tried to sell him to us without him knowing.

If he wanted to come to us he probably would have stuck two fingers up at Ajax and walked.

I bump this thread every window. Looking back over 3 years and seeing the players who have gone on to better things makes me think we should look at their youth team.

Think they had a 16 year old kid start a league game for them the other week....

I love Ajax, proper football club.

Back