• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Outlay is relative.

Relative to the market, our income etc.

Which is all "up", so I expect to see some big(ish) spending.

The real question is whether or not we chase a zero net spend or actually put more into the pot to start with.

Outlay is relative.

Relative to the market, our income etc.

Which is all "up", so I expect to see some big(ish) spending.

The real question is whether or not we chase a zero net spend or actually put more into the pot to start with.

I know where my money would be. :(

Mata is only 30 couldn't he be VdV mkII?

the current team has lots of good players no world class players. If we want to compete in league we must get that player who can turn losing games into winning games. There is too much pressure on Kane.
We have 2. Do not misconstrue this as a post wishing to debate the semantics of the 4 variations of what 'world class' means, but Kane and Eriksen are top, top class.

We have 2. Do not misconstrue this as a post wishing to debate the semantics of the 4 variations of what 'world class' means, but Kane and Eriksen are top, top class.

I would put both in the "Rooney class" at present, they need to dominate games at the highest level to be "world class" and would easily destroy opponents like WBA and their ilk.

The dildo brothers are always good for a laugh by the way.

After the Moyes statement yesterday, they said that there would be no further comment, until a new manager was appointed.

So of course they release this today:

Joint-Chairman provides update on manager search

West Ham United would like to assure supporters that the Board are extremely confident of appointing a high-calibre first-team manager, who has a proven record both in the Premier League and European football.

The Club expect to make an announcement within the next seven days, following a thorough and strategic process that has identified the best possible candidates.

Joint Chairman David Sullivan said: “I would like to reassure our supporters that we have left no stone unturned in selecting the individual we believe is the right man to take West Ham United forward.

“We have followed a process that is progressing entirely to plan and are now very close to reaching an agreement.

“This is an exciting time for our football club. We are preparing to appoint a manager who has a proven record of success at the highest level of the game.”

Hahhahaha

“This is an exciting time for our football club. We are preparing to appoint a manager who has a proven record of success at the highest level of the game.”

Only a macaron would take over at that clown-shoe of a club. I can see Benitez staying where he is for now. Bide his time for a better offer.

Back