• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Winks

Given the time its taken the likes of Toby and Rose, to be eased back into the first team, I think there's a snowballs chance in hell, of Winks getting on the pitch in the final three weeks of the season.

If we are mathematically in the CL, and with there being no difference between 3rd and 4th now in terms of CL qualifiers etc., there's a potential we'll have dead rubbers against Leicester and Saudi Sportswashing Machine

If we are mathematically in the CL, and with there being no difference between 3rd and 4th now in terms of CL qualifiers etc., there's a potential we'll have dead rubbers against Leicester and Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Not if Arse win the EL and Liv win the CL blah blah

4th place goes straight into group now, without a playoff? Didn’t know that, excellent if so!

Yeah. UEFA screwed over the smaller leagues even more by giving all of Spain, England, Italy and Germany a guaranteed 4 teams each in the group stages. So no play-offs and no co-efficient tussle between the leagues (usually Italy and Germany) for 3 or 4 places.

There's a £9m difference in prize money between 3rd and 4th.

Think the club don't care about £9m? Well that would be £225 off the price of 40,000 season tickets.

Quelle surprise Rodney.
He should have had the operation in the first place.
I know the ethos nowadays is to try and manage a way through the pain with rest and injections and exercises... but we should have opted for the surgery route much earlier.
Ditto with Lamela and Rose and others, my memory is not great... maybe Wanyama?
Poor kid should have had surgery many months ago and would be playing again by now.

Back