• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Championship and EFL Football

i always thought he was a plodder and one of the most overated ( by some) players i have seen in our shirt.

The way they finished the season, and played in the first leg its not an unreasonable stance to take.

They can beat anyone in thast division on their day, but tend to be flakey. I could see Boro or Villa beating them through greater grit and organisation.

Of course, they are in the final now, its a one off game so its entirely possible they make it.

This. Brainless player from what I have seen.

I remember them bringing him on against us a year or two back, his pace was scary but offered nothing else. I thought that he may improve with more experiance but he still looks the same player to me.

I remember them bringing him on against us a year or two back, his pace was scary but offered nothing else. I thought that he may improve with more experiance but he still looks the same player to me.
I only watched about 20 mins or so of the match tonight but in those twenty minutes he just tried to bulldoze past a few players. Almost no lateral movement or anything clever. Just straight ahead very fast and he invariably lost the ball. He might have improved later but my opinion of him hasn't!

Something I missed when it came out was that Ryan Fredericks made it into the Championship Team of the Year.

Cheeky bid?

Except we're already flush with RWBs. Just saying. ;)

I only watched about 20 mins or so of the match tonight but in those twenty minutes he just tried to bulldoze past a few players. Almost no lateral movement or anything clever. Just straight ahead very fast and he invariably lost the ball. He might have improved later but my opinion of him hasn't!
See I watched the whole game and thought he did well on the wing with some of his crosses last night, just needs a decent manager to coach him. Adds something that we don't have but I agree other than pace and a few tricks I couldnt see what else he had. Rather have that than Sissoko though.

Traore of Boro worth a cheeky bid? Pace, can dribble and cross. That’s about it, but worth a punt?

Its a lot like this:

Reminded me of Dembele and I thought he looked promising, but it's been several seasons now and he still has no idea what to do with the ball should he get past someone.

That being said, over this last year he has improved a great deal.

I think he needs more games, maybe next summer he could be an interesting prospect?

El Mohamady to be booked (4/1 with PP, 5/1 Bet365)

He isn't 100% fit and is up against Sessengnon

I feel he will be booked today as he isn't match sharp and isn't fast

Back