• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

"Champions of 3rd place, we know what we are"

Exactly, it's easy to assume that they are both in a negative spiral but Chelsea have proven that they can bounce very well after a bad season while, as bad as Arsenal seem now, it could just take a good manager making a few good signings to get them back in the picture. Klopp had Liverpool up there last season and for the first half of this season with a lot of dross in the side.

We can't become complacent.

Yet Plopp has less points this season than last
Chelsea have shown bounce back but that was in an era when they had more money than most or no Europe
Arse are restructuring the whole set to which could lead to more negatives than positives

Our stability is a threat alone hence why the press are trying to attack that

Yet Plopp has less points this season than last
Chelsea have shown bounce back but that was in an era when they had more money than most or no Europe
Arse are restructuring the whole set to which could lead to more negatives than positives

Our stability is a threat alone hence why the press are trying to attack that
The Liverpool macarons at work, said it was because Liverpool played, and I quote, "many more important games to play than Spurs, including 3 finals".
I wondered what those finals were, and they said "CL quarterfinal, semifinal and final".....
They're a different breed.

Exactly, it's easy to assume that they are both in a negative spiral but Chelsea have proven that they can bounce very well after a bad season while, as bad as Arsenal seem now, it could just take a good manager making a few good signings to get them back in the picture. Klopp had Liverpool up there last season and for the first half of this season with a lot of dross in the side.

We can't become complacent.

Chelsea will have the Europa to negotiate next season, something they didn’t have to worry about last time they bounced back.

The Liverpool macarons at work, said it was because Liverpool played, and I quote, "many more important games to play than Spurs, including 3 finals".
I wondered what those finals were, and they said "CL quarterfinal, semifinal and final".....

lmfao

I just sit and listen at our place, and am just amazed at how much rubbish a few can spout. Plus half the time it's like having The History Channel on in the background

Firstly, Levy won't like you've plotted us in red. Secondly, how did us and the Scum (red, Woolwich) end up in the same position (5th) on match day 21?

They played their 21st game on Sun 31 Dec (1-1 v West Brom) and we didn't play Swansea till the Tuesday. They were a point ahead of us for a couple of days.

They have already got a new manager in place, poached from another German club a couple of weeks back.

Any possible interest in Klopp would be some way down the line.

Though I still maintain "none at all" is about as much as they will show.

Back