• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

"Champions of 3rd place, we know what we are"

Be interested if someone more knowledgeable of UEFA rules could answer this:

Currently Benfica are 13 coefficient points ahead of us:

https://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/club/index.html

However by the time the draw for the group takes places, 2013/4 will have dropped out given that 2018/9 will have been included, albeit with most teams only having a few points, and by the time you lose 2013/4 we would gain 14 points on Benfica so be above them.

When do they take the points totals for the purposes of seedings? At the end of this season, or when the draw is made?

I think Liverpool will beat them, and not because of this:

1981 Liverpool won CL, English prince gets married, Pope dies

2005 Liverpool won CL, English prince gets married, Pope dies

2018 Liverpool in CL final, English prince getting married, Pope soiling himself
I'd accept those scumbags winning if it meant the death of another child abuse apologist.

Firstly, Levy won't like you've plotted us in red. Secondly, how did us and the Scum (red, Woolwich) end up in the same position (5th) on match day 21?

Firstly, Levy won't like you've plotted us in red. Secondly, how did us and the Scum (red, Woolwich) end up in the same position (5th) on match day 21?
"I see people plotting graphs with Spurs in red and I don't like it."

Nice graphs though. Here's hoping that Chelsea and Arsenal's declines are for much much longer than just the second half of this season!

"I see people plotting graphs with Spurs in red and I don't like it."

Nice graphs though. Here's hoping that Chelsea and Arsenal's declines are for much much longer than just the second half of this season!

Exactly, it's easy to assume that they are both in a negative spiral but Chelsea have proven that they can bounce very well after a bad season while, as bad as Arsenal seem now, it could just take a good manager making a few good signings to get them back in the picture. Klopp had Liverpool up there last season and for the first half of this season with a lot of dross in the side.

We can't become complacent.

Back