• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker-Peters

Pity the kid did not get a season loan. I am sure there would have been interest from a bottom half side. Has so much potential... This has been a bit of a wasted season for him

Gray was having him turned inside out at some point a he needs time to learn
He IMO isn’t gonna get that here currently but joining a team like SOuthampton on loan would work

Gray was having him turned inside out at some point a he needs time to learn
He IMO isn’t gonna get that here currently but joining a team like SOuthampton on loan would work
I'm willing to give him his chance NOW. He probably should have been sent on loan this season, but that moment has passed now.
I'm happy for Tripper or Aurier (probably Aurier) to get out of his way. If he had played the games Aurier has this year I don't think we would have suffered anymore.

If Aurier is allowed to learn why not KWP?

The young fb's at Liverpool have stepped up and KWP has as much promise as them. His time is now.

Plus it might throw 15-20m in the kitty if Aurier or Tripps goes.

I'm willing to give him his chance NOW. He probably should have been sent on loan this season, but that moment has passed now.
I'm happy for Tripper or Aurier (probably Aurier) to get out of his way. If he had played the games Aurier has this year I don't think we would have suffered anymore.

If Aurier is allowed to learn why not KWP?

The young fb's at Liverpool have stepped up and KWP has as much promise as them. His time is now.

Plus it might throw 15-20m in the kitty if Aurier or Tripps goes.

Agree

Clearly talented in terms of dribbling, passing, crossing, got a brain.
Was shaky defensively a few times, but so was everyone including Toby, so it is hard to tell.
Lots of potential, how has KWP fared in terms of England versus Trent Alexander Arnold? Assuming they are in the same age bracket

Sell Trippier. He's not good enough at the moment and turns 28 in Sept so won't be improving much from here
Well done @AdamB you have just ghasted my flabber! I can only imagine you have not been watching him closely and/or you are judging him on his poor early season form, when to be sure against tricky wide players he was far too easily left for dead.

But recently he seems to have sorted that weakness and since Christmas has been among our best players! His tackling has been much better and going forward his first-time crosses are up there with the very best. He has the rare skill of catching a pass sweetly on the volley and instantly placing his cross right into the danger area.

He was calm in possession, a couple of times skipping away from players and then making the pass. Showed that he has the energy to get up and down the flank all game, but does need time to learn. He should've been closer to Vardy for that first goal, but as others have said, at his age mistakes will happen.

What a weird season for KWP! played the first game and was MOM then plays the last game and gets 2 assists. Ill stick with what I said last summer. WE never should have bought Aurier as we did not need him. KWP is the future. One of the Three has to go and its not KWP unless he gets a season long loan to a premier league team. Im not a fan of aurier at all. I like Tripps, he has some skill on the ball and a decent cross. So its obvious to me who needs to go and who should not have been here in the first place.

Not sure if that would upset Moura though.

Back