• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victor Wanyama

He was better but nowhere year last years level in my opinion. In fact he was roasted a few times by Watford players which would never have happened last year, and generally looked poor out of possession. Better with the ball at his feet though.

Last edited:
Thought he was one of our worst players on the pitch. Gave the ball away more times than I can care to mention; poor positioning, ball watching led to cross that when Toby had to clear off the line and the corner that led to the goal came from yet another inability to control a ball...

Sissoko - with all his limitations - would possibly have done a better job

Thought he was one of our worst players on the pitch. Gave the ball away more times than I can care to mention; poor positioning, ball watching led to cross that when Toby had to clear off the line and the corner that led to the goal came from yet another inability to control a ball...

Sissoko - with all his limitations - would possibly have done a better job

Have a word with yourself son.

I did more than that - I saw him live yesterday next to Sissoko.

So... feel free to have a look at yourself - mate - and tell me who had an unspectacular but solid game and who gave away two ridiculous goals because of abysmal positioning and ball control...

His effort against Mahrez summed up his season for me. It was simply sluggish.

Back