• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheltenham

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member

Classy stuff.

I don't get the big fuss about this, to be honest. Reality stars and league two footballers - who even knows who these guys are? Furthermore, who cares? It's a party, let them flash a bit of tit and have a tinkle in a pint - no big deal. I have no idea why Norwegian newspapers cared to write about this - seems like any normal night out (more or less) pretty much anywhere in the world where alcohol is consumed.

Why has horse races become the place for low life scum to show just how low life they are?

Why has horse races become the place for low life scum to show just how low life they are?
I don't know but the clams were all at the hotel where I stay when in the Midlands last night.

fudging tossers singing all night and then trying to turn up for breakfast in their pyjamas. Where the fudge did they think they were, a Travelodge?

Coz theyz been posh innit blud? Clarssy.

Limo, bit of fizz, paralytic by noon, legs akimbo, dirty prawn, sweaty rabbit, vom taxi, flashatit, home.

What they've demonstrated with their behaviour and level headedness (or lack off) is why Deli Alli has a chance of picking up a Premier league medal, and young player of the year award, whilst these guys will always be nobodys in the lower leagues who end up skint by the time their 40, as they haven't earnt enough to last them more than five years, and lack the talent required to stack shelves or clean toilets.

I don't know but the clams were all at the hotel where I stay when in the Midlands last night.

fudgeing tossers singing all night and then trying to turn up for breakfast in their pyjamas. Where the fudge did they think they were, a Travelodge?

You trying to address your fears head on? First step midlands, second step Leeds, third step Liverpool?

Always has been the place, the most badly behaved lot you could ever not wish to meet is the bloody horsey lot.
I went to Cheltenham about 10 years ago, and expected it to be rather well behaved... about 10.30am we went towards the stands and through a bar to get outside/to the course... the bar was heaving with drunk Irish people playing instruments... those little drums like tambourines... tin whistles... Guinness everywhere, shouting and singing... I like a beer but was quite shocked at the scenes at that time of the morning. Not the Ascot-lite I had in my mind.

You get completely different people at Jump meetings compared to flat meetings, the "toffs" of this world would never go to a national hunt meeting, you don't have to dress up at all or wear a fancy hat. Cheltenham is always invaded by the Irish, its a cultural "ting"

Without wanting to Godwin this thread, can't we just remove that part of the gene pool?

I don't mean anything as extreme as gassing or anything, maybe just one way tickets to somewhere warm in Spain and a few £00 in their pockets - should be enough to make them leave.

For the record, this is why places like Chichester have city walls. If it gets any worse we'll just shut the gates.

Fortunately they all self-identify by shaving the sides of their heads - it's really, really easy to just not let them in anywhere.

There should be some people doing time for that -- one of those videos, a guy laying on the floor gets kicked in the head, hard. He didn't look in a good way and the phucking coward who did that to him is on video and deserves some time away. That's just a despicable thing to do.

There should be some people doing time for that -- one of those videos, a guy laying on the floor gets kicked in the head, hard. He didn't look in a good way and the phucking coward who did that to him is on video and deserves some time away. That's just a despicable thing to do.
The haircuts alone should be more than enough reason for most of them to get another outing in their court suits.

Back