• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Why do Spurs fans have to be so bitter if a player at another club has a brilliant season?

Nobody expected Salah to do what he has. He has been phenomenal and deserves all the praise and awards

But let's get back to our own Harry. What a striker, what another sensational season for goals. Our one season wonder is getting better and better and we are so lucky to have him

Why do Spurs fans have to be so bitter if a player at another club has a brilliant season?

Nobody expected Salad to do what he has. He has been phenomenal and deserves all the praise and awards

But let's get back to our own Harry. What a striker, what another sensational season for goals. Our one season wonder is getting better and better and we are so lucky to have him
Judging by the brick Harry has got for every season he’s been around this is not a “Spurs” thing like you would like to make it out to be!

Again, you was complaining because Salad has been compared to Messi and having a freak season. So if you want to bring in Kane to the equation and only look at goals then that is your problem. Because Salad hasn’t only scored more goals than Kane, he’s also created a lot more for his teammates and isn’t anywhere near as selfish. That is the difference....
My problem? I think you mean it’s my prerogative. Once more time...my post was about goals. You’re wasting your time and energy bringing other things into it and it’s pointless as the post was about....oh never mind.

Nobody expected Salad to do what he has. He has been phenomenal and deserves all the praise and awards

Exactly, it’s cringeworthy. Can you imagine if a player like Son had done what he had?

Judging by the brick Harry has got for every season he’s been around this is not a “Spurs” thing like you would like to make it out to be!

Oh so just because Harry gets stick we have to dish it out too against others?? Nah not for me

I don't like a lot of what I've heard about Salah the person. But on the pitch he has been unstoppable this season.

My problem? I think you mean it’s my prerogative. Once more time...my post was about goals. You’re wasting your time and energy bringing other things into it and it’s pointless as the post was about....oh never mind.
You started your post complaining about Salah being compared to Messi and all the lavish compliments he’s been getting. So if you think that’s just due to the goals he has scored then you know little about the player.

As for Kane indeed he’s had another great scoring season...

Oh so just because Harry gets stick we have to dish it out too against others?? Nah not for me

I don't like a lot of what I've heard about Salad the person. But on the pitch he has been unstoppable this season.
Hold on a minute, you insinuated this was a Spurs thing, I was just pointing out it wasn’t.

You built the straw man, not me.

Because he's a disgusting clam who doesn't deserve to live.

It's perfectly fine to hate Suarez and Terry for treating black players the way they did, but everyone lets it slide when it's Jewish ones.

Considering his below-par period at the back end of the season. 41 goals is unreal, 30 in the PL, only 1 behind the previous record in a 38-match season.

Didnt think he would be this close to Defoe in the All-time Tottenham list at this point, but looks like he will be in the Top 5 by the end of September, because we all know we can forget August...

oh and yes. today shows why you don't drop Kane to the bench. A better official in charge today and he would have probably had a 3rd from the spot

I don't like a lot of what I've heard about Salad the person. But on the pitch he has been unstoppable this season.

Heheh mate, you're the one who said 'Why do Spurs fans have to be so bitter if a player at another club has a brilliant season?', as though it's a Spurs thing to do.

Seems like a growing revolution this season to have a dig at our own fans on here, or to have to be somehow embarrassed by ourselves. Hate it, really winds me up, other fans will do that, we don’t need our own doing it.

Kane is a great player and the way he works at his game he will probably go on and get better, but for some to dismiss what Salad has done in his first season at Liverpool ( in what some believe is the hardest Lge in the world) is childish at best. ( imo). Love him or hate him his record stands alone.

Kane is a great player and the way he works at his game he will probably go on and get better, but for some to dismiss what Salad has done in his first season at Liverpool ( in what some believe is the hardest Lge in the world) is childish at best. ( imo). Love him or hate him his record stands alone.

Salah is invisible if they are wearing ‘those’ special glasses.
Thought Harry was vastly better in his movement yesterday.

Back