• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

So Salah has a freak season which has been described with words like flawless and perfect and has seen him compared to Messi and Ronaldo.

Kane has been slaughtered by media and opposition fans alike as being found out, woefully out of form and even his England place has been questioned.

And the difference between these two is just 2 goals. :D:confused:

Speaks volumes that even with his august hoodoo, injury troubles and poor end of season form, Kane still bags 30 PL goals, and 41 total - in 48 games.

Poor season? I think not.

So Salad has a freak season which has been described with words like flawless and perfect and has seen him compared to Messi and Ronaldo.

Kane has been slaughtered by media and opposition fans alike as being found out, woefully out of form and even his England place has been questioned.

And the difference between these two is just 2 goals. :D:confused:
Nothing to do with the fact that Salah is a winger who has provided a lot more assists as well as the goals, and Kane is an out an out goal scorer then?

‘Congrats Mo Salad on the golden boot, did my best to take it off you but you weren’t to be denied, well deserved!’

Maybe Kane tweets that and the whole thing can be put to bed.
Should probably call Salad an anti-Semitic pigfudger too then he can tweet anything he wants as far as I'm concerned.

Nothing to do with the fact that Salad is a winger who has provided a lot more assists as well as the goals, and Kane is an out an out goal scorer then?
The Golden Boot takes into account positions and assists now? Anyway, Salah as a winger is a myth, he’s a striker.

The Golden Boot takes into account positions and assists now? Anyway, Salad as a winger is a myth, he’s a striker.
No you was complaining about people saying Salah had had a flawless season, and finished by saying he only scored two more goals than Kane. At no point did you mention the Golden Boot...

No you was complaining about people saying Salad had had a flawless season, and finished by saying he only scored two more goals than Kane. At no point did you mention the Golden Boot...
I mentioned goals, and only goals.
At no point did I mention assists, nor positional play, you did that and it’s not relevant to what I said, which was about....goals.

I mentioned goals, and only goals.
At no point did I mention assists, nor positional play, you did that and it’s not relevant to what I said, which was about....goals.
Again, you was complaining because Salah has been compared to Messi and having a freak season. So if you want to bring in Kane to the equation and only look at goals then that is your problem. Because Salah hasn’t only scored more goals than Kane, he’s also created a lot more for his teammates and isn’t anywhere near as selfish. That is the difference....

Again, you was complaining because Salad has been compared to Messi and having a freak season. So if you want to bring in Kane to the equation and only look at goals then that is your problem. Because Salad hasn’t only scored more goals than Kane, he’s also created a lot more for his teammates and isn’t anywhere near as selfish. That is the difference....

He has also missed more
And played more too

Back