• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*OMT* Tottenham Hotspur vs Leceister

Vintage Tottenham performance to finish off a season at Wembley and end up 3rd! Couldn't have asked for more. 5-4, great game to watch although defending at times was horrific. :D

Conceding 4 goals to that shower of brick at home is embarrassing but I dont fudging care. Ahead of those dirty rotten Dippers again. Fantastic.
We had it under total control. It was all part of the plan. There is more mileage in giving them hope before cruelly ripping it away.

Mixed emotions, great we finished 3rd, but that performance was shocking.

KWP and Lamela deserve some credit, but wow were we poor out there today.

I don't think all the players took the game seriously WTF was Rose doing just after we went 5-4 up, dawdling around in the middle when he had a couple of players spare players to pass to? The reaction time of our defenders showed that they were already on the beach.

Why are Leicester more up for it than us? This is what I don't get about our club. Any excuse

Makes me SICK our attitude at times. No.pride or genuine winners

Really starting to come around to the feeling that Poch isn't the man to take us forward.

Sissoko again next to Dier or Wanyama will NEVER work.

It's embarrassing that he can't see that.

Drop Eriksen in there ffs but he won't.

Will probably stick with Wanyama and sissoko even if we go 1-5 down.

He's obsessed with who is working hardest in training and being a good little boy.

Do we need a hard nosed super tactician like ancelotti or allegri to win the big two honours?

Poch has two seasons to prove me wrong.

Game over. Stupid clams. Alway leave a bitter taste. brick header dier. He's another average player.

Jesus Christ. State of this.

It was a good result....if Poch was in any doubt that we need to get back to being lean and mean conceding next season this will reinforce that!

Amazing game. Sums us up this season. Too many changes at the back, but we looked a lot better with the 3 when Sanchez came on.

KWP needs a Championship loan. Rose looked good. Toby's passing out of defence - sublime. Wanyama tackling machine and looking better. We need a more stable setup next season, where players can rotate into a steady system.

Jesus Christ. State of this.

Apparently, we should "allow" people their overheated frustration vents during games.I don't agree of course, and gratefully am not around people who say this sort of stuff during matches.

BTW AdSY...that "obsession" with "who is working hardest in training and being a good little boy" is why we are third this season despite some key injuries knocking out key members of the squad this season (this game even). I find your comments on Poch really, really distasteful TBH.

Poch has two seasons to prove me wrong.

He must be really worried to hear this.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Apparently, we should "allow" people their overheated frustration vents during games.I don't agree of course, and gratefully am not around people who say this sort of stuff during matches.

BTW AdSY...that "obsession" with "who is working hardest in training and being a good little boy" is why we are third this season despite some key injuries knocking out key members of the squad this season (this game even). I find your comments on Poch really, really distasteful TBH.

When I see us picking a £4m player in a position that simply doesn't work I will be extremely critical I'm afraid, especially when he can quite clearly opt to put a £150m player in that role, which would work, and bring in a £70m player into the role Eriksen would otherwise be doing.

I understand you need to get the distasteful thing in as people from the club read the forum and you appear to be close to one of them, but ultimately I love Poch (like I did Jol) and despite deeply alarming decisions from the manager of late (imo) I still said and still say he deserves 2 more years at least to see what he can do with increased funds.

I was speaking to people today in the pub who want him out now! That's distasteful!

Another Win, a great way to end the season in third, by hook or by crook

And it was against less-stir

Now we can just look on and laugh, what a season we had - amazing stuff ! Just need to start winning things

Back