• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Son! fudging hell Son is an absolutely adequate replacement for Kane.. Doesn't need to be covered any more than that.

It's been done to death but it is SO clear Kane is not totally fit.. That and the goal challenge nonsense means he should be sitting on the bench right now.

-----------------------Son------------------------------------
Alli----------------Eriksen------------Lamela/Moura

That's what I'd like to see.

My brother told me sky have reported Kane is running much slower since the injury. I'd be interested to see his distance covered stats too.

He looks like he's running with a stone in his shoe...his gait is wrong it's awkward.
Agree with this. Hope he gets enough rest to fully recover before the WC, as much for him as for us. On his recent showings he will be crucified by the media.

Agree with this. Hope he gets enough rest to fully recover before the WC, as much for him as for us. On his recent showings he will be crucified by the media.

If Southgate is clever he'll start Vardy and Rashford for the first 3 or 4 matches.

Also his balance on his standing foot seems off. He has aired a few shots and his control is letting him down. He looks like Kane at 50%.

This is the issue, people often ask what Kane's best ability is, to be, his balance, especially at point of control or shooting is it. Normally he so rarely misses the target, never puts stuff in row Z.

His standing ankle is either an issue still, or he doesn't have the confidence back in it yet, and it makes him seem clumsy almost ..

Part of my work is in psychology, and given the character make-up of Kane (albeit viewed from the outside) it would not surprise me if the whole 'Stoke goal' business has impacted him mentally.

Not massively but in a niggly, wormy way, a way that can be hard to shake because the very essence of his character was questioned, implying that he was someone that is the exact opposite to what he is.

Back