• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

Isn't that light blue? Or am I being a Sunday pedant?
Yeah looks light blue to me on Berbs, turquoise didn't/doesn't need to happen.

Saying that of course I realise that worse things happen at sea, it's not the end of the world, life will go on, there'll be another one along next season and I'm too old for football shirts anyway ;)

Yeah looks light blue to me on Berbs, turquoise didn't/doesn't need to happen.

Saying that of course I realise that worse things happen at sea, it's not the end of the world, life will go on, there'll be another one along next season and I'm too old for football shirts anyway ;)

Agreed on all points!

It's becoming a bit of a marketing tradition but not for Spurs as far as I recall. Levy will probably only release it a day before the season starts..

We used to do it. I remember us wearing the following seasons kit on our last home game. Stopped a while back though

well we are used to blaming getting a new kit Manufacturer or the sponsor changing or being in doubt.

But to my mind. I believe Levy must think he is maximizing sales by keeping it out longer. As since he has been in charge that has been the way every season. And to be fair, its fairly annoying.

Last time i can remember us wearing the next seasons kit, was against Hull in 2015, the final home game of Pochs first season, that day we wore the kit with the blue diagonal stripe instead of the Bill Nich inspired shirts worn the rest of the season.

Last time i can remember us wearing the next seasons kit, was against Hull in 2015, the final home game of Pochs first season, that day we wore the kit with the blue diagonal stripe instead of the Bill Nich inspired shirts worn the rest of the season.

Ah yes. The ‘seatbelt’ strip that we were supposedly going to need the following season as we plummeted down the table.

Out in stores today, according to some on Reddit.

kDMfyUk.jpg

I think it will look fine when its worn on someone nicely fitted and with shorts, that one just looks big and baggy.....

The idea is that the shirt sort of fades into the shorts? And the shorts looking like they're pulled up pants or something? Haha, looks quite stupid, but as always, we'll get used to them quickly, so who cares. :D

Back