• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Toon *** OMT

Delighted we got the result tonight! Let's just hope Liverpool win and condemn Chelsea to the Europa League.

I'm sort of torn over this. It would be glorious if Pool lost to Real and lost out on top 4 as well. Chelsea are fudging toss though, and they are maybe the only team I nearly hate just as much as scum. On the other hand, i fudging hate Liverpool too and it would be lovely if they lost the final and got 5th. Win-win! :D So fudging happy about tonight. Work tomorrow at 6 am, and here I am drunk as a donkey at 01:10 am, fudging idiot. :p

It would be excellent, all things considered, and would nice for some bragging rights in work, providing they dont win the CL, because lets face it, finishing above them does not trump them winning the CL.
I just feel that would not mean any less of a season if we finish 4th as opposed to 3rd. Getting minimum 4th was the main priority

Can,t have bragging rights over them. Had a fan on talks hit just now calling us a small club that can,t win anything!

Sons not been right since the bawling out during the Chelsea game.
I don't think you should sub at half time, change formation and give it 10 mins. We scored in the 10 mins.
Doesn't look like a lack of confidence, more like lack of an on the field leader. Eriksen stepped up tonight and was very impressive with the way he was driving the team on. I don't mean just in an attacking sense.

I think there will be a few jettisoned in the window.

Yeah must agree..Eriksen has stepped up most of the Season. Someone mentioned him and Modric playing together at Spurs!! I can,t see us getting these kind of greedy players.

Now the dust has settled a little bit and I've had a chance to assess what I watched. I couldn't believe that starting line up featured Sissoko. We were a calamity in the first half. In no world do we need him starting games. Drop Eriksen into a deeper position and slot Moura or Lamela into the attack.

Harsh but fair player ratings;

Lloris - 8 Kept a clean sheet, without having to many wonder saves to make, he still marshaled our under-performing defence and midfield.

Trippier 6 Not his best with balls into the box or build up play.
Sanchez 6 Still glad we have inducted him into the first eleven but he's got much to learn.
Verts 6 Plenty of poor passes in the first half, seemed frustrated and not his usual leadership self.
Davies 6 Poor in terms of his link up play with Son, solid enough in defence without having much to do.

Wanyama 6 Took too many touches and slowed play down when we needed quick transition. Solid tackling.
Sissoko 5 As I said above, it beggars belief Poch thinks he can trust this guy. He broke down our play not theirs.

Son 6 Looks as tired as anyone and has faded badly this month. I don't recall him getting past Yedlin once.
Alli 6 The flicks and tricks weren't working. Poor form of others has lowered his own performances.
Eriksen 7 Kept dropping deep but with everyone else struggling for rhythm he didn't make the usual clear chances.

Kane 6 One great finish secured the points but as is the case recently he looks to have lost his touch.

Lamela 7 looked up for it when he came on for a ten minute cameo.
Rose 6 had a great chance presented to him by Lamela but his right foot isn't a finishing tool.

Back in Leeds @ 01:05! I fvckin' love it when a plan comes together!

We were a bit sh!t tonight (both team and fans :oops:)

Still it all turned out alright in the end:D

I feel like I should take a trip over to Huddersfield and shake Wagner by the hand. Who knows, they could do a job on the red scum as well :)

Stumbled across the line, rather than breasting the tape and running through it. But I'll take that:cool:

By Jove, we did it. Frustration inducing stuff. We got over the line.

Thank GHod its a holiday in my neck o th woods, I need a lie down and a rest.

That pass and that air shot... If you didn't know anything about Kane and watched him in the last 4-5 games, you'd say 'what a donkey!' He's been truly awful. Let's hope it's just a blip.
Saving himself for the WC, make defenses not pay too much attention to him. Bet he gets a bagfull, only right and fitting.

Now the dust has settled a little bit and I've had a chance to assess what I watched. I couldn't believe that starting line up featured Sissoko.

Poch singled him out for praise in the post-match presser.. Said he was fantastic and performed his role as a professional.

Poch singled him out for praise in the post-match presser.. Said he was fantastic and performed his role as a professional.

I think Sissoko was as bad as everyone else in the first half and as good as everyone was good in the second. But the thing is, in a tight game, where we weren’t playing well in possession, we also absolutely didn’t want to lose it. Sissoko was excellent at getting in the way of opposition danger time and time again. I wish people would watch closely and acknowledge it. Any break through our lines Saudi Sportswashing Machine made, Sissoko was there snuffing it out quicker than Wanyama was, in both the first and second half. In the second half he much improved in possession.

But of course, Poch praising him is for any other reason than Sissoko actually doing a decent job, because he’s a donkey and the anointed spacegoat.

Trippier was the worst player on the pitch, closely followed by Son.

In my eyes Sissoko was so-so, those guys were v poor.

Well we did it. Don’t care how bad it was. Thought the fans did our bit, whilst their was understandably some anxiety, they got behind the side. Shame to see only 54000, considering how important the fixture was to us. But pricing not helping again

End of the season couldn’t come quick enough, as we really do look like we are stuttering. I really do hope we spend the summer looking to buy a new Midfielder who can get the ball into our attacking players quickly and a couple of full backs too.

Great to see Mason too. UP THE SPURS

I went to bed with a smile on my face, and I've just enjoyed the Chelsea highlights. Now all I need is for Brighton to do a number on Liverpool, us to thrash Leicester and all will be right with the world (and I'll take a tenner of a Smug plastic scouser who has been tinkling me off for months now!).

Is it wrong to wish Liverpool into 5th and hope Modders and Bale pick up another CL winners medal?????

I think Sissoko was as bad as everyone else in the first half and as good as everyone was good in the second. But the thing is, in a tight game, where we weren’t playing well in possession, we also absolutely didn’t want to lose it. Sissoko was excellent at getting in the way of opposition danger time and time again. I wish people would watch closely and acknowledge it. Any break through our lines Saudi Sportswashing Machine made, Sissoko was there snuffing it out quicker than Wanyama was, in both the first and second half. In the second half he much improved in possession.

But of course, Poch praising him is for any other reason than Sissoko actually doing a decent job, because he’s a donkey and the anointed spacegoat.

What a fantastic typo/auto correct at the end there. I’ve no idea what a spacegoat is but it sounds tremendous.

Back