• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics

The logic of "Israel" is hard for me to square away. I "understand" the religious :mad: ....angle from a Jewish point of view.

So let me get this right, you want to set a new Jewish 'country' in Palestine?
Isn't that an existing arab country? Yes
Next!

When the human race puts it mind to something they can truly create a fudgeup of perfect proportions.

Mate they really believe that they are GHod's chosen people and that it is GHod's will that they live there. it says so right in the bible. Fascist nut jobs running that place.

The yanks have a similar godtard delusion. Their right wing nutjobs beieve in a thing called 'manifest destiny' and it has impacted on their foreign policy. Basically these loons believe that the USA is a state specially selected by GHod to predominate the rest world. You cant make this brick up. The Tea party types and other right wing repuglians run this line.

Only because you shouldn't be there. Europeans and the US annexed the land and dumped on the palestinians. sweet! Potted version;)

Imagine if Scotland felt the same - that we took their land. And that France, Irland, Belgium were all hostile. Granted Isreal could do more to advance, rather than antagonise peace, but its a more complex siutaiton that your post suggests.

Imagine if Scotland felt the same - that we took their land. And that France, Irland, Belgium were all hostile. Granted Isreal could do more to advance, rather than antagonise peace, but its a more complex situation that your post suggests.

Of course, I for the most part was being flippant. But I really can't cope with Israel and the likes of Netanyahu and then the Tories using their Jewish members to stir it up with the poor old sod Corbyn using anti semitism as a smoke screen. He is pro Palestine as am I, in as much as I think they the Palestinians have been tread abysmally.

I'm not saying that there no anti jewish in the labour party. There is probably quite a few in the Tory party and most bodies or groups.

Last edited:
The logic of "Israel" is hard for me to square away. I "understand" the religious :mad: ....angle from a Jewish point of view.

So let me get this right, you want to set a new Jewish 'country' in Palestine?
Isn't that an existing arab country? Yes
Next!

When the human race puts it mind to something they can truly create a fudgeup of perfect proportions.

Saying Israel shouldn't exist is like saying give America back to the Indians and send the whites and blacks back across the Atlantic. Enough population movement has taken place over the last century that 1967 borders represent a satisfactory two state solution. The essential issues are Israel withdrawing from east Jerusalem and their newly built settlements, and the Arab League recognising the legitimacy of Israel within the 1967 borders.

Actually Palestine is the odd entity, because it's never existed other than as a British empire administrative unit. The 3 constituent areas were part of Jordan, Egypt and Syria before Israel seized them in the Six Day War. The concept of Palestinians (rather than Jordanian and Egyptian enclaves in the Israeli state; no Syrians as the Golan Heights are essentially uninhabited mountains) is quite new.

Saying Israel shouldn't exist is like saying give America back to the Indians and send the whites and blacks back across the Atlantic. Enough population movement has taken place over the last century that 1967 borders represent a satisfactory two state solution. The essential issues are Israel withdrawing from east Jerusalem and their newly built settlements, and the Arab League recognising the legitimacy of Israel within the 1967 borders.

Actually Palestine is the odd entity, because it's never existed other than as a British empire administrative unit. The 3 constituent areas were part of Jordan, Egypt and Syria before Israel seized them in the Six Day War. The concept of Palestinians (rather than Jordanian and Egyptian enclaves in the Israeli state; no Syrians as the Golan Heights are essentially uninhabited mountains) is quite new.

Israel shouldn't exist!
It was a stupid implementation that was always going to end in tears.

Your on a roll this afternoon!

Give America back to the Indians..works for me.
They can't do any worse than the current occupying colonialist tit heads! Mind at the current homicide rated they may extinct in 300 years. Its nice to always have something to look forward to.

Next!

Israel shouldn't exist!

They can't do any worse than the current occupying colonialist tit heads! Mind at the current homicide rated they may extinct in 300 years. Its nice to always have something to look forward to.

Next!

Northern Ireland shouldn't exist. But you can't deport 900,000 protestants back to Scotland. You just have to recognise the existing situation/populations and let them choose their sovereignty under a principle of national self-determination.

I don't know enough about Israel/Palestine to wade into it -- to be honest, I am more concerned with our domestic issues and when it comes to foreign policy, avoiding wars where possible. But I have found it interesting that there are Rabbis against Israel. I would assume you don't really get anti-Semitic Rabbis. This video was quite interesting, I don't know much about this fella other than he's a Rabbi (apparently):

Northern Ireland shouldn't exist. But you can't deport 900,000 protestants back to Scotland. You just have to recognise the existing situation/populations and let them choose their sovereignty under a principle of national self-determination.

Your getting the hang of this. And we’ve got load of ferries to do the job!

I don't know enough about Israel/Palestine to wade into it -- to be honest, I am more concerned with our domestic issues and when it comes to foreign policy, avoiding wars where possible. But I have found it interesting that there are Rabbis against Israel. I would assume you don't really get anti-Semitic Rabbis. This video was quite interesting, I don't know much about this fella other than he's a Rabbi (apparently):

A lovely Jewish lady friend and Rabbis detests Israel - no I’m not jewis.

Israel shouldn't exist!

Next!

By that logic, Isreal should be Turkish!

Ha, ha Natalie Portman, (a Jew) has just been accused by a member of the Israeli fascist government of being....anti Semitic. More evidence that people use this slur against anybody critical of their ideology.

Ha, ha Natalie Portman, (a Jew) has just been accused by a member of the Israeli fascist government of being....anti Semitic. More evidence that people use this slur against anybody critical of their ideology.

I believe she dumped her israeli citizenship fairly recently?

Noticed yesterday that our dog is anti Semitic.......

Why is it impossible for somebody of Jewish descent to be anti-Semitic?

There are plenty of people from plenty of races who have acted in a way others with their heritage would and have considered racist. On the whole, I think white, English people are clams. That's an openly racist comment despite me being a (reluctant) part of that ethnic group.

Why is it impossible for somebody of Jewish descent to be anti-Semitic?

There are plenty of people from plenty of races who have acted in a way others with their heritage would and have considered racist. On the whole, I think white, English people are clams. That's an openly racist comment despite me being a (reluctant) part of that ethnic group.

Well you would say that, being descended from Jocks Scara. :p

Last edited:
Back