• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I'm looking forward to seeing them getting knocked out why Roma, that'll really hurt them, I can see the pictures of scousers crying in the KOP.

They may well go all the way on the back of those two City performances.
After watching our guys struggle twice against City yet again I cannot help but have begrudging respect.
As I said in the Emirates Marketing Project match thread, Liverpool’s tactics are a good match up for City’s style of play. Much more so than ours are IMO. In terms of overall quality however ourselves and Liverpool are very close as the league table evidences.

As I said in the Emirates Marketing Project match thread, Liverpool’s tactics are a good match up for City’s style of play. Much more so than ours are IMO. In terms of overall quality however ourselves and Liverpool are very close as the league table evidences.

It’s a blitz!
Thier front three and fullbacks are perfect for that.

I think Liverpool will win it now. I can’t stand them but fair play if they do - no one will be able to say they didn’t deserve it and Klopp will deserve massive credit.

If Liverpool are to win it, does Coutinho still get a medal?

Real must still be favourites. Even when struggling in the league they find a way to keep winning in the CL. They were outplayed yesterday, but still beat Bayern at the Allianz. Salah may be on fire but Ronaldo is way ahead on CL goals, as he scored in every match until yesterday.

Back