• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

If only Emirates Marketing Project's performances against us & Utd had been reversed. We'd have been joint second with a game in hand.
Mind you, if some of our guys had properly shown up in the first half yesterday it would have been less of an issue.
If, if, if...
Let's assume they were reversed...

vs.

Wouldn't have made much of a difference, would it? Yanited just got lucky.

Hello there. Stoke lead. WHU back in the mix

I did not even realise there was a game last night. Then I see this thread and start getting all excited that West Ham are back in the brick.

And then I see they equalise :(

My dreams of them going down are fading away.

That said, it could mean they appoint Moyes full time, which Id really quite enjoy!

West Ham seems to be an eternal merry-go-round where they first employ a club legend / fan favourite / fun football manager. Then it turns around, the results are worsening and they employ a British Dinosaur Manager™. He keeps his job for a couple of seasons until the fans start protesting against boring, results oriented football all the while the team are performing within or even above their means. Then they start over again with another fan favourite and the cycle repeats itself.

And for my next trick I present to you: Paolo di Canio as the next West Ham manager. I can't wait for the day when that actually happens.

Bailly, Sánchez, Lukaku,Young and Matic on the bench = saturday's starters?

Come on you Cherries!

Back