• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs. Brighton ***

Too many brick players on the pitch sissoko and aurier are like dumb and dumber. Pathetic players who shouldnt be at the club.

Moura didn't take his chance.
Wanyama tried
Davies can't cross
No creativity from midfield
Eriksen was marked out the game

Just so angry about tonight's game. I know this will not be a good starting point for Saturday. I called it earlier on in this thread.

We're still 4th, with 4 matches to go, on 68 points having played all our matches away from home this season. I know it's been repeated a lot, but that's the reality of it. Not too shabby. Poor game today, but you're not going to be great in all of them.

We're still 4th, with 4 matches to go, on 68 points having played all our matches away from home this season. I know it's been repeated a lot, but that's the reality of it. Not too shabby. Poor game today, but you're not going to be great in all of them.

We have just come away from a defeat. Why were they not up for It tonight ? There was no desire.

Too many brick players on the pitch sissoko and aurier are like dumb and dumber. Pathetic players who shouldnt be at the club.

Moura didn't take his chance.
Wanyama tried
Davies can't cross
No creativity from midfield
Eriksen was marked out the game

Just so angry about tonight's game. I know this will not be a good starting point for Saturday. I called it earlier on in this thread.

Glad you can predict the future

It's not about the depth of the squad, too many changes can have a negative effect on the overall performance...
Obviously. My point is, though, that if we want to really push on many fronts we need to be able to make a significant number of changes and still not drop points. Based on tonight (and a few other games) there are a couple of players who REALLY need to improve. I get that Moura is still getting used to the league, that Toby is getting back to full fitness and that Son had a rare off night, but we should still be comfortably beating Brighton.

Obviously. My point is, though, that if we want to really push on many fronts we need to be able to make a significant number of changes and still not drop points. Based on tonight (and a few other games) there are a couple of players who REALLY need to improve. I get that Moura is still getting used to the league, that Toby is getting back to full fitness and that Son had a rare off night, but we should still be comfortably beating Brighton.

I agree - something which needs to be worked on

That was so Spurs of the late nineties/noughties. Play against a lower mid-table team, not get into any rhythm first half; score early in second and then concede an avoidable equaliser without doing enough to go on and win.
Literally every away game between about 1996 - 2004 panned out the same way! difference now though is that we're not in 9th position thinking 'win our next two' and we could be challenging for 7th.

I'm reserving judgement on this until I see the lineup for the game against United.

I actually don't mind Poch resting players here - *as long as* we go full on, balls-to-the-wall on the weekend. In fact, if we end up winning that game, this will have been a worthy trade-off, in my opinion.

That was so Spurs of the late nineties/noughties. Play against a lower mid-table team, not get into any rhythm first half; score early in second and then concede an avoidable equaliser without doing enough to go on and win.
Literally every away game between about 1996 - 2004 panned out the same way! difference now though is that we're not in 9th position thinking 'win our next two' and we could be challenging for 7th.

Literally every away game? Literally?

I remember getting whacked 6-1 at Bolton and 7-1 at Saudi Sportswashing Machine in that period. I can go back further when Sheffield United destroyed us 6-0 or Leeds thumped us 5-0.

We drew a game. An away game. Some people need some perspective. Drawing away games, while frustrating, are not terrible results. When did we become so fudging entitled?

Literally every away game? Literally?

I remember getting whacked 6-1 at Bolton and 7-1 at Saudi Sportswashing Machine in that period. I can go back further when Sheffield United destroyed us 6-0 or Leeds thumped us 5-0.

We drew a game. An away game. Some people need some perspective. Drawing away games, while frustrating, are not terrible results. When did we become so fudging entitled?
A couple of years ago.

It was poor tonight but he knows. He has summer plans and it is clear why, our squad needs another level of quality in back-up areas. We should remember there were key defensive changes tonight. Wish Serge would not get caught like; no pen but don’t give the ref a sniff.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back