• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

Companies pay it

I’m in the Honeywell box for Wembley Saturday and they were paying £400k a year

The largest boxes at Wembley used to be around 250k a year, and prices have come down over the past couple of years. So they must have quite a large bar bill!

1882 get

1) A H-T drink
2) Pre-Match hot-dog/burger/sandwich etc)
3) Free Programme
4) Home domestic cup games

Assuming (generously) that the first 3 are £20 value (£5 drink, £5 programme & £10 food) & there are 5 cup games at £25 (?) it equates to £605 value (£20 x24 & £25 x5)

So you could make a case that your ST is a real cost of circa £1595. This is close to the £1500 price of STs in most of the West & East.

Agreed. The £5 drink might be optimistic, but so is five home cup games. It's all cup games so some will bigger draws and cost more (e.g. a FA cup quarterfianl against Arsenal). Let's say £600 to £700 for the extras, leaving £1500-1600 for the ticket. That's only £300-400 more than the south stand seats in front of and behind the 1882 seats. That becomes about £13 per game as the entrance fee for the private bar. A bit steep, but if this really means you can spend most of the half-time interval having a drink and snack rather than queueing, I can see many people happy to pay.

On top of that it will allow people from lower phases to get seats that they wouldn't otherwise. Their alternatives might be the £1500 seats you mention. Not bad for a few quid a game.

Overall, I think the 1882 band across the south stand is a shame and a bit of a PR negative, but I think they will sell in the end.

Last edited:
Theirs was an old contract

And it’s 32 seater

Not worth arguing about but maybe someone has exaggerated what they've told you. The largest private boxes at Wembley were 20 seaters and that company didn't have one. 400k was only really possible if they bought a Champions League Final as UEFA charged the equivalent of a full year for the one game.

That wasn't too painful, was in by 10.10am and all booked. Block 123 in East Lower

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 10.45.03.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 10.45.03.png
    718.3 KB · Views: 10
That wasn't too painful, was in by 10.10am and all booked. Block 123 in East Lower

Some of the other Bedford boys are in 111

Or we could see the back of your head as you disappear down the exit, disgusted we had the flakeyness to concede the first goal:D

Or is that just OMT's?;)
Touche! haha. That did used to be me around the early 2000's era. I was 17/18/19 and a bit immature and would storm out against the likes of Saudi Sportswashing Machine (remember this one vividly) when they did us at home 3-1 or something. Only happened a couple of times... a game.

Back