• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham FC vs Racist Scum

Absolutely epic display.

What I loved most about it though? At the end of the game, no major celebrations. No going absolutely crazy because we’ve finally beaten Chelsea at Stamford Bridge after 28 years. No going overboard. Just handshakes, smiles, a few hugs, but a level headed emotional reaction that suggested this was just another day at the office. We have arrived.

Its a term Ive used a number of times this season (and last), but things like that are "big club" things.

Things we do more and more, to the degree it seems normal.

I think people take it for granted much of the time, but I absolutely love seeing it.

Its a term Ive used a number of times this season (and last), but things like that are "big club" things.

Things we do more and more, to the degree it seems normal.

I think people take it for granted much of the time, but I absolutely love seeing it.

Totally agreed. It’s the kind of thing that tells you a lot about the mentality of the club. Like when Giroud equalised for Arsenal’s 3-3 at Bournemouth and went crazy, you knew then and there that they were a club in decline.

It was actually quite jarring today, but in a good way. I watched the game in a bar with the sound off, and after we scored our second, I reacted the same way as Poch - with not much reaction at all. He knew the game wasn’t over and there was still work to be done, and projected that. But at the end of the game, I was ecstatic at this result and was waiting for what the celebrations would look like. I wanted to savour the moment because it’s massive in my Spurs supporting life. But to look at the screen and see the players just....normal. It calmed me down. And it stands us in good stead for the games to come. We never stop improving. There is never not work to be done. Really cool to see.

We go into every game thinking we can beat anyone

28 years in the wilderness - next season, the promised land

a W and three points - we keep going !

Brilliant 2nd half today. I was pleased to get in level, thought we could have easily been a couple down by that point. Excellent tactical switch from Poch at half time, moving Sonny out to the right and bringing the excellent Lamela inside.

On a completely different note, Did anyone notice the “report Anti Senitism banners”.

It just shows the type of fans they have where its necessary in this day and age to have that on an official hording.

Stamp? It was a tackle, split second late. Glad they are focusing on that as could see some mileage in the Jan one.

Followed the game on here half hour ago.
Been Saying to myself for the last fortnight if Llorris doesn't,t have his early brain fart we might have a chance.
Anyway..as I,m .reading through..! Llorris brainfarts! What the fcuk is wrong with this keeper we've lost now! psychologically sunk!
He,s becoming like Gomes.
Eriksen scores another thunderblast at scumsea....you never know we might scrape a draw.
Deli scores..blimey game on...
Goal!!! 3-1..
We hold.......at last..
They will now be hoping to beat us in the cup final to make up for this.

Anyway.....one hurdle Over at last..... Super Tottenham from the Lane...:D
Come on you Spurs......".........................................................................

Back