• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

Just some rough estimates so far:

I reckon about 12000 - 13000 seats have been sold which is 60%-65% of those who could have purchased (many waiting for later phases for family/friends).

Of those sold I estimate that approx 5000 in South, 3500 West, 3000 East and 500-1000 in North. Dont expect this to change much ahead of Phase 5 opening next thursday so therefore I'd be confident those of you in phases 5 and 6 will get largely where you want although those hoping for south may be higher or lower but will def get into that end.

Does anyone else find the the interactive map has stopped showing sold seats?

Certainly seems to have done since last night.

Another strange glitch yesterday was that on both the interactive and sales map Block 109 (North West Lower) showed as being completely sold out having not had more than a handful of seats sold prior to yesterday morning i.e. if you went on there yesterday afternoon with intention of buying in that block you'd have been out of luck but this morning it has changed and looks, more accurately, largely unsold.

Also, first eight rows in block 110 (North Lower) are all shown as sold which is inconsistent with rest of block and adjacent blocks - I wonder whether club are deliberately holding some back for later phases or for matchday sales (this also seems to be the case in several back rows across the top of the North Upper).

I think blocks 117-119 were always shown as unavailable (until today). I guessed that was for matchday sales. Also the front two rows in many blocks have been unavailable or completely sold out from the first morning. That there were no gaps at all suggests they were unavailable.

I wouldn't have thought they were holding blocks back for later phases as that would defeat the purpose of the phasing. Perhaps they have reserved some blocks for package deals with travel companies (e.g. Thomas Cook).

Isn’t it possible their not selling the front few rows due to CL rules

Every ground seems to lose certain front rows for CL gamds even Wembley

No, I don't think so. The stadium has been designed to accommodate CL requirements.

Another possibility is to do with the S106 requirements for local residents. It would be nice to reserve the front seats for school groups (except for the people in row 3 :eek:).

No, I don't think so. The stadium has been designed to accommodate CL requirements.

Another possibility is to do with the S106 requirements for local residents. It would be nice to reserve the front seats for school groups (except for the people in row 3 :eek:).

Wembley was too but still had the rows behind the goals covered... I don’t understand it

My understanding is the covering is because of the larger UEFA-standard advertising hoardings blocking the view. With the stands at NWHL being much closer the angles will be much better.

My understanding is the covering is because of the larger UEFA-standard advertising hoardings blocking the view. With the stands at NWHL being much closer the angles will be much better.
But the stands are shallower at NWHL than Wembley so that issue will be the same

Im writing this essay/comment because I want OUR club to prosper now and in the future. This is how I feel.

I have been a Spurs fan since I saw us beat Chelsea 2/1 in the 67 FACup Final when I was 10, hopefully a good omen for Sunday, never been a ST holder till this year. Have two sons who I have taken irregularly to games over the years, one of them also got a ST with me. He earns £31k a year not a bad wage but he can only afford £800 as like everyone else his age hes buying a house or wants to. I can afford a bit more, so if we do renew Im going to have to subsidise him. Ive spent alot of time, too much really, watching the ST sales over the 1st four phases and it seems obvious what people want .. good value and/or what most can actually afford. Paying over £1000 for a ST plus travel (£300 for me), food, drink and no doubt merchandise is going to be too much for many.

The large majority of seats sold to long standing ST holders in the South stand are in concessionary priced blocks which are £1125 or less, that also reflects this, maybe Im wrong but I dont think any new Wembley ST holders are going to be very much different in profile, might be one big difference in that it was alot easier for us to get to Wembley than WHL. I like many others moved out from West London to just outside the M25, so drive to Hillingdon tube and catch the Metropolitan to Wembley, it will be same to NWL only another hour, 3 hours each way, not unlike many others i guess. If I get to the point where I think the cost and time outweigh the experience, well right now Im not 100% we will renew, we are in phase 8 of course.
ST holders age has has increased over the last 10 years greatly, somebody wrote in an earlier post, doesnt surprise me, where are the younger generations. We know they cant afford it, these prices arent going to help.

I think this whole 1882 ST thing is a big mistake, theres this wedge of 9 rows across the middle 5 blocks and the areas immediately adjacent to them are priced at a non-concessionary £1200, whats that all about to make them feel better about how much they are paying,those seats arent better than the lower priced ones below them, the whole lot should have been £1125,. That block would then have filled from the middle out more evenly and would have kept everyone alot happier. In my opinion.
The North stand from blocks 509 to 521 could all be the same price £975/995? keeping the premium £1125 seats in the middle 3 blocks 514/15/16. All of these prices could be 10-20% lower anyway.
At the moment the more I write about it the more Im talking myself out of it and so my son with it, pooh.

I only renewed my membership in Jan17 and was 63000th on the ST or membership waiting list, my son got his in early Feb17 and was about 800 lower than me. When the Wembley ST list came out my position and his had changed mine 57000, his 58000, the cut off for a Wembley ST ( and so a guaranteed NWL ST) was 59000ish. I dont know how the numbers work out but it seems alot didnt want a WST, so the question is how loyal or large is our support, is Levy over estimating this, he may be. So right now is not the time to alienate lifelong fans and their sons and daughters because surely thats who you want filling the stadium, not tourists which leads to a much poorer atmosphere, which has obviously been felt at Wembley.
If I dont renew this season I think its very unlikely I will in the future.
I wont be around in 25 years or my son in 50 years but the stadium will and I dont care whether it takes 5 or 10 years or whatever longer years to pay for but dont outprice genuine loyal fans now. Levy does run the club prudently and long may that continue.
Theres still time to change all this.
Have you seen the empty seats at Emirates Marketing Project and others at certain games, where not that different. All this talk of giving certain players another £50k a week, what about giving it to the fans or not taking it in the first place, without us there is no club.
All this is me, I may be way off the mark.
Hats off and admiration to all you long standing ST holders and more regular supporters than Ive ever been, we are trying to get there with you, but dont know whether we will. I dont know, from the heart :-(

Does anyone else find the the interactive map has stopped showing sold seats?

It's working again.

Blocks 205, 207 and 209 have only a few seats left. The number of seats in the sides of the lower south is also quite limited. I think the south lower will be sold out shortly after the next phase begins.

Other sections that are close to selling about are Block 418 (middle tier, north family), Block 103 (lower east) and Blocks 122-124 (lower west).

Very little movement on the 1882 sections.

Looks like most of the lower section of the south stand are sold.

DZdURNAXUAEf7fO.jpg:large

Back