• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Roof now looking very symmetrical ..
Stadium gets better day by day..

Amazing work in such a short space of time..
Not so sure it will be ready for the new season though..that will take some doing.

So what is the material in between the roof cables. It looked very solid and metalic in the 3D renderings.

Cassettes apparently. Something like this I imagine

tape-art-slider.jpg

So it really looks like when the Compression Ring is fully up, they can go around bolting on the cassettes and the perspex glass stuff and the outer ring metal in a really short time.

I have a know nothing question for those master builders out there.

As we all know, the general shape of the stadium is a bit Egg shaped to be polite.

Do the compression cables all have to be the same length? I was wondering if they could have had a symetrical whole in the middle with vary lengths of cable and cassettes as the stadium went
around the big south stand area.

I have a know nothing question for those master builders out there.

As we all know, the general shape of the stadium is a bit Egg shaped to be polite.

Do the compression cables all have to be the same length? I was wondering if they could have had a symetrical whole in the middle with vary lengths of cable and cassettes as the stadium went
around the big south stand area.
Yep the cables and roof cassettes vary in size.

KILJFGB.jpg

Back