• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

What happened to 'we strongly advise you to select more than one choice of seat'? Nothing in either the notification email (which I didn't receive till after I'd already reserved my seat) or during/after the purchase.

Edit: I guess they must just have meant 'in your own mind'.

What I would say is to give 40,000 ST £100 off is £4m quid.....eff all considering the TV money and the wastage on some players wages. Probably what we were paying Ade a year at the time.
You could apply that logic to anything though e.g. why charge for beer/food, why not discount it, why not employ more ticket office staff, why not give staff a raise in the office, why not build an extra £4m hotel at the training ground, why not...

You could apply that logic to anything though e.g. why charge for beer/food, why not discount it, why not employ more ticket office staff, why not give staff a raise in the office, why not build an extra £4m hotel at the training ground, why not...
Of course you could, what i'm demonstrating is that in relation to the money in football (and the way some of it's wasted) perhaps a relatively small amount could directly go towards, not this that or the other, but 40,000 supporters, long standing loyal supporters who make this club and a matchday what it is.

So, I'm guessing that the seats that are currently blue now should be available come Monday in phase 3? Surely no one would leave it this late to get 2,3,4 seats? Unless they are maybe a loner and dont mind where they go so they take their time and buy a season ticket later on in their window? But the majority of seats should stay as they are I expect.

So, I'm guessing that the seats that are currently blue now should be available come Monday in phase 3? Surely no one would leave it this late to get 2,3,4 seats? Unless they are maybe a loner and dont mind where they go so they take their time and buy a season ticket later on in their window? But the majority of seats should stay as they are I expect.

Doesn't look like they've updated the maps you can see without logging in since the phase 2 window opened. I'd say there's about 500 seats left out of about 1400 in block 207. Ones nearest the entrances all went first, lazy gits :D.

block-207.jpg

Doesn't look like they've updated the maps you can see without logging in since the phase 2 window opened. I'd say there's about 500 seats left out of about 1400 in block 207. Ones nearest the entrances all went first, lazy gits :D.

block-207.jpg
yeh thats the one Im getting when I log in. I thought that was the most up to date one? When is best to check? Or are you saying that is the up to date one?

Also, anyone that has bought their seats is there any guidance on how you do it? If doing a group, do you literally clikc the 10 or whatever no seats you want then just fill in the client reference numbers and then pay?

I can manage the other guys tickets thats fine, just want to be as quick as possible as I know the seats will go on the day.

cheers!

Back